UTG ($1.40)
      UTG+1 ($1.88)
      UTG+2 ($1.97)
      MP1 ($0.35)
      MP2 ($1.97)
      CO ($1.49)
      BTN ($2.39)

Dealt to Hero Q:diamond: A:heart:

fold, fold, fold, fold, MP2 calls $0.02, CO calls $0.02, fold, Hero raises to $0.12, fold, MP2 calls $0.10, CO calls $0.10

FLOP ($0.38) 6:spade: 2:diamond: 8:heart:

Hero bets $0.24, MP2 folds, CO raises to $1.37 (AI), Hero ???

No information on the Villain, he did Check - raise when HU with me once before.
  • 3 replies
    • anhvusa
      anhvusa
      Bronze
      I think I should Fold in this situation because of lacking of opponents info.

But without his stats, I think I should also Fold to his Raise (AI). Looking back the PreFlop play, I think the CO called your Raise with a PP (22, 66, or 88), because the MP2 had called the Raise before him, so he could have the right implied odds to Call your Raise to play his PP.Moreover, both of you and the MP2 have the stacks deeper than his, so he think (I guess :D ) he could have both of you to pay him off if he hit set on the Flop. That the reason why I think I should Fold to his Raise (AI) on spot.

Best regard,

anhvusa
    • Echoes88
      Echoes88
      Bronze
      Hi!

I guess there is no need for fancy calls. Of It might be a bluff, but it's to risky to call here, considering that there will be much smoother situations to stack them off.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello tzeus,

Welcome to the NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Well, I wouldn't CB in first place against so many opponents. Even if you do then you should just CB/Fold it, no way I am going broke. I'd just Check/Fold right on flop. :)

Best Regards.