NL25 at Mansion?

• finchybg
      As I am close to the 500$ mark which allows me to switch to NL25 BSS, I am a bit curious whether such a change would be profitable.

I am currently playing at NL15 tables and the competition is not so soft as I had expected, but it is still fine - one could gain a decent profit. How is the NL 25 compared to the NL 15?

I am asking because I wonder whether to withdraw the most of my money and start back from NL10 BSS with 150-200$, or to invest these 500$ to move to a bigger limit(but no withdrawal unfortunately).

How are the games at NL25 if someone's playing? Is there a significant difference in comparison to NL15 and are there enough fishes? :)
  • 2 replies
    • SoyCD
      I am not sure about Mansion, but at party its almost like there are sometimes 'more' fishes. Probably because NL25 is high enough from a monetary amounts that it attracts the loose gambling type players who deposit 50 bucks or so and just gamble around there.

From a longterm profit point of view - I would definitaly move up sooner or later - but not before you feel comfortable doing so. If you are satisfied with your game and feel you can play for these high amounts move up. If you would rather 'test' yourself a bit longer, and you want to gather more confidence before playing for more money - wait a bit and play more on the lower levels.

But for a good player - with a sufficient bankroll - there is no point on staying on NL10-15 forever :)

Best regards,
    • whitefang43
      i never played NL15 at mansion, i found it to be a stupid middleway betwine NL10 and NL25 :D