I need some help :)

• iwinuloze
      iwinuloze
      Bronze
      Dear Pokerstrtegy community.

Iam new in here and i would like to know how you get the 100 Dollars refer to a friend ?

sorry for the bad english hope you undenstand what i mean with this..

Best Regards

Iwinuloze
  • 4 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi iwinuloze,

welcome to our community! :) to benefit the maximum from our Tell-a-friend, you only need to invite friends to register here and get them to start playing poker. they will need to input your username as "referrer" or use your personal link to join (or else you wont be credited with the referral). the more they play, the more money you are awarded. to know the specifics, you can read the info by clicking the link in my signature.

if you have any more questions, dont hesitate to ask.

smiles,
      wendy
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi again,

how are you doing? just wanted to let you know you can earn up to $500 per friend you refer now. Look at our recent updates on this promo!

Updates On Tell A Friend

any questions? :) how are the referrals coming along?
      what about you, arent you interested in getting your own free $50 by passing the quiz?
    • iwinuloze
      iwinuloze
      Bronze
      Thanks for the usefull information.

Iam doing fine i guess still reading and learning, have a bit hard on the questions sometimes : ),

Do you have to get 100% correct on all the questions before you can pass?

Best regards

Iwinuloze
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey iwinuloze,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the community.

Take your time with the quiz. Learn the articles as much as you can and then take the quiz.

From memory it's 17/20 minimum on the quiz so you don't need to be a poker whiz to pass and score the $$$'s :s_biggrin:

Regards,

Kyle.