reading articles

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Hi,

I want to ask you - how much of you have read and studied all the articles available on your rank? I havent read much. I have read all basic and bronze and I think I remember the most of the info from there. Also I have read something like 25% of the silver articles. And one article of gold.

I am not talking about those in 'Columns and Quizzes' section, although I have read few from there also.

The reason I don't read them too much is because its hard to remember so much information. Just reading is not worth if you don't remember at the tables what you have read.

I like other ways of studying - watching videos, posting hands, attending coachings.

But the problem is that I have negative winrate when I combine NL10-NL25 its -0.18bb/100 over almost 100K hands.

When I ran good, then I had not that much motivation and time to read the articles, but now I guess I have to. Probably its not enough information from other ways of studying. Also when you run good you need to put in much volume, because your mindset is better, so another reason not to read :D

I guess I should force myseld to read small peaces of information everyday let's say, so it would be easier to remember and apply at the tables. Then over time maybe I will have all the info at my head.
  • 1 reply
    • Tarhonya
      Tarhonya
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      Probably its not enough information from other ways of studying.
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      I guess I should force myseld to read small peaces of information everyday
      You got the answer.
      Reading the articles at least once (more is better) is a neccessity. You can avoid a lot of headache by doing so. Basically the more you know, the better you play, even if you limit yourself to read only 1 article a day.