CO ($5.14)
      BTN ($1.76)

Dealt to Hero 3:spade: 3:heart:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.08, fold, fold, fold, fold, BB calls $0.06

FLOP ($0.17) J:club: 6:club: 7:heart:

BB bets $0.12, Hero calls $0.12

TURN ($0.41) J:club: 6:club: 7:heart: J:diamond:

BB bets $0.16, Hero raises to $0.50,

When he donks into me I'm putting him on pocket pairs or more likely a draw so I call IP with the intention of floating. When he bets again I'm definitely thinking more draws (I think he bets more with Jx here?). So I decide to rep the jack and try to get all draws, 7x, 6x and 44, 55, 88, 99, TT to fold.

Comments? Thanks.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello buzzinowt,

Welcome to the NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Flop: Well, first of all I wouldn't even try to float such boards with our very weak hands. We beat just some draws here. I'd rather just give it up. Not worth to try overplay a loose opponent who most likely wont even fold any pairs/draws.

As played
      Turn: As you went that far and even J appeared and he made a small bet of course rather raise it and protect your hand and make the raise also for free showdown. As I mentioned that I doubt that we making any pairs to fold here anyways. We rather just hoping him to have some kind of draw. :) But rather fold it on flop.

Best Regards.