BB ($4.92)
      UTG ($4.20)
      UTG+1 ($2)
      UTG+2 ($2.02)
      MP1 ($1.08)
      Hero ($2.08)
      BTN ($2)

Dealt to Hero K:club: A:heart:

fold, fold, fold, MP1 raises to $0.07, Hero raises to $0.20, fold, fold, fold, MP1 calls $0.13

FLOP ($0.43) 2:club: 4:diamond: 7:diamond:

MP1 bets $0.21, Hero?

villian 26/17/3/0.0 H:108
  • 6 replies
    • w4terman
      w4terman
      Bronze
      you can call
      you can fold
      you can raise

any of these are ok i think :)

maybe worse is call and best is raise cause you represent a big hand pre flop and he did not 4 bet you ! his donk bet looks more like a block bet!if he had a set he whould go for the check raise i guess
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      So, r/f would be the best option isn't it?

TY :)
    • w4terman
      w4terman
      Bronze
      lets see what veriz will say :D
    • numbnutter
      numbnutter
      Bronze
      I think you're probably playing against an overpair here or overcards with the flushdraw. Either way I would have taken the same line as you, you didn't hit the flop so he is most likely ahead here and the donk bet probably indicates some strength at least. Plus since he has almost a third of his stack in already you might have a hard time getting him to fold, even if he is bluffing all the way. This is an interesting one though, i'd like to hear what Veriz has to say too ^^
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello kiromanAAKK,

There is no way we are raising it here. No point to raise, if I am raising then I am also considering to play for the stacks vs his stack. :) Neither I doubt that I would even float the guy, so only option left is Fold.

Even if you sometimes might make the best hand to fold but I wouldn't really want to find out where we stand. Vs his stack there is no point to Call either, we are either playing for the stacks and raising for the fold equity or just folding.

Best Regards.
    • w4terman
      w4terman
      Bronze
      damn! :)