NL Holdem $0.02(BB) Replayer
      SB ($2.16)
      BB ($2.03)
      UTG ($1.41)
      UTG+1 ($5.21)
      Hero ($2.45)
      BTN ($4.56)

Dealt to Hero J:club: A:club:

UTG calls $0.02, fold, Hero raises to $0.10, BTN calls $0.10, SB calls $0.09, fold, UTG calls $0.08

FLOP ($0.42) 5:diamond: K:club: 6:club:

SB checks, UTG checks, Hero checks, BTN bets $0.10, SB calls $0.10, UTG folds, Hero calls $0.10

TURN ($0.72) 5:diamond: K:club: 6:club: A:diamond:

SB checks, Hero checks, BTN checks

RIVER ($0.72) 5:diamond: K:club: 6:club: A:diamond: Q:heart:

SB bets $0.72, Hero folds, BTN calls $0.72

villians are unknow

TY :)
  • 2 replies
    • numbnutter
      Why did you not cbet the flop here? You have the nut flushdraw and an overcard, came into the hand with initiative, and two players have already checked ahead of you. By not cbetting you lose the initiative which means you only really have fold equity if the flush hits - also it makes it more obvious that you're drawing if you just call.
      I think you could also have retaken the initiative by betting the turn when the ace hits, and also protect against straight and flush draws. There aren't many aces in the villain's ranges so you're most likely ahead here, but there are plenty of suited connectors that would welcome a free card and Kx hands looking for a sign of weakness. Either way you almost certainly had the strongest hand on the turn, so bet here.

I'm no pro though so better wait for Veriz's opinion ^^. Hope things are going well dude.
    • veriz
      Hello kiromanAAKK,

Well, with the nutFD+ even fold equity while nobody has shown aggression you could even consider CBetting here but obviously taking a passive line ain't wrong. :) But what do you think, what's better Check/Call or gain with CB some fold equity? Only bad thing here is if he decides to shove then we wont get the odds anymore to Call with our FD.

As played kinda close I guess, I don't even mind the Check there but at the same time I guess I'd just bet myself to protect my hand. :) We have a strong enough to even consider going broke. Also avoid them to Check behind and then face a ugly card on river which we have to fold which even happened.

Best Regards.