Hi im a sun runner :)

• camelz3391
      camelz3391
      Bronze
      Hi,

Signed up a week or so ago with PokerStrategy playing on the 888 network 100nl with great success.

I have been playing for around 18 months between Ipoker and Microgaming mostly from 50-200nl cash and a lot of the MTT's on Microgaming.

Current graph for 100nl 6max on 888 over the past week.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Aiming to move to 200nl asap and be on my way to be a Black member! Mainly so I can get myself a tailor made suit :P
  • 16 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Wow, that's some graph for six days play!

So you're the guy Patrick told us about!
      Well, welcome to the greatest community in the world and hope you stick around!
      If you're gonna continue at this pace it won't take you long to reach Black Member for sure!

Don't forget that we have a Top250 Promotion for all members which pays out $80k per month to the people who earn the most Strategy Points, that'll be bound to give you a few extra dollars if you rake full months at this rate!

Anyway, anything you ever need, just holler and we'll be here to help out as best as we can.

Regards,
      Richard
    • Nivlem
      Nivlem
      Silver
      Solid graph!

What do you think about the trafic on 888? Is it super soft or would you have crushed at the same winrate on iPoker or Micro gaming?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Callum!

Superawesome to see you finally posting on the forum! Big welcome to our community!

Wherez my new slang for today? :f_p:

safe
      Ingrid
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      Very nice camelz3391!

A very nice graph!

I would say good luck at the tables but looking at your graph luck doesn't come into question! :f_p:

Take care,

-E
    • camelz3391
      camelz3391
      Bronze
      In regards to the traffic on 888, Just WOW!

I have never seen so many crazy fish on a friday/saturday night! I was messaging Patrick on skype saying that I couldnt leave to have anything to eat, cause the games were just so good!

Im used to seeing maybe 1 loose passive fish on a few tables, but there were swarms of crazy guys playing like 60-54 and banging pot every time the action went to them!

In regards to the regs I have encountered so far at 100nl, they seem to be one extreme or another. Either extremely weak tight or huge spew monsters!

Some of them seem really prone to tilt, or a form of tilt in the way that they just want to keep playing pots vs me. Which isnt really a good strategy! People should really start playing a bit tighter vs me considering my 30-28 stats, but a lot of them get into this ego war and want to start spewing off money left right and centre.

There are definitely some good regs on this site though, I feel ive figured out who is capable of what and what they think of me etc

Overall the games at 100nl feel like some of the softest going at this current time in comparison to other networks.

I would never be able to play the style I do, or sustain my current winrate on microgaming/ipoker.
    • TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      Sooo sick man congrats... Makes me wanna cry though cuz I had my first shot at 100 on stars today and it is just sickening.
    • 6MaxGrinder
      6MaxGrinder
      Bronze
      Welcome! :D
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi callum,

warm welcome to PokerStrategy.com! :D

excuse my ignorance, what's a sun runner? sounds like something epic from a movie :f_biggrin: , like "Callum, The Sun Runner" boom!

smiles,
      wendy
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      oioiiiiiiiii Callum.

Welcome to PS, hopefully can get the suit sorted by before the end of 2012 when you will no doubtedly be crushing the nose bleeds.

@Wendy - Sun runner. Running like the sun. Sun is hot. Running hot :D

Enjoy mate :)
    • camelz3391
      camelz3391
      Bronze
      Update

We moved up to 200nl and 888 boom switched me!

[x] Patricks stake money runs good

• mbml
      mbml
      Black
      if you're a sun runner im a moon walker
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      Sickness callum, keep up the good work dude, look forward to meeting you !
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      [x] Confirmed

Absolute sicko ITT!
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Thats how we do

• TwiceT
      TwiceT
      Black
      grats sir :s_cool: :s_thumbsup:

Pleno, can you stake me PLO 25/50+ and WSOP 2012 pls. Seems like your moniez run hotttt :f_grin:
    • bringmecards
      bringmecards
      Bronze
      welcome and keep up the good work at the tables