This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

You wouldnt belive this!

• BigBadBig
      BigBadBig
      Bronze
      **** YOU POKER STRATEGY...

**** EVERY SINGLE OF YOU YOU ******SCAMERS

After getting ****** in the ass by ******-ass variance on party-poker, and getting back to 50$.

But when I say bloody variance,i mean not being able to win a single pot for two days, then cashing out about 11/13 SNGs and then not being to able to win a single ******* pot for 4 days in a row...NOT A SINGLE *******POT....Even when I get a playable hand,guess what,its a bad ******* beat

I decided to give up scam-ass online poker and cashout atleast those 50 bucks.But guess what? If you want to cashout, you need to make a deposit with the same method you want to cashout with first...But nvm, I will just tell em to send me a check by mail...ye fee for that,just like for any other cashout method is 5$ but**** it,ill send it anyway...BUT GUESS WHAT? THE AMOUNT OF MONEY I CAN CASHOUT IS ONLY .06$ FROM SOME *****-ASS BONUS....SO THOSE 50$ THEY GAVE ME WASNT EVEN REAL MONEY ITS JUST SOMETHING YOU CAN PLAY(i mean play as a maniac hoping you will win something someday) WITH TO WIN **** SO THEY CAN HAVE THEIR BLOODY TOURNAMENT FEES AND SHARE IT WITH POKERSTRATEGY....

SO **** YOU *******
      **** YOU
      **** PARTYPOKER
      **** ONLINE POKER
      AND **** YOUR BLOODY MONEY

[Edited by HollyMichelle]
  • 6 replies
    • Econom1sta
      Econom1sta
      Bronze
      So...How was your day?
    • BigBadBig
      BigBadBig
      Bronze
      Pusi ga care...
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      A jebi ga...kad si glup si glup.

If you read terms of free $50, you'd know you need to rake some amount if you want to cash out. So I really wonder...who's the retard here? :f_confused:
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze

• Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi BidBagBig,

From what I can understand, you have passed the quiz, received the free starting capital, suffered from bad beats etc. and wanted to cash out?

The free $50 are there for you to learn poker and to protect against scams there are some restriction on withdrawal before you play a certain amount

PokerStrategy.com is a Poker School. If you look at our business model, you will understand why we are able to benefit members with a free starting capital. It doesn't make sense for us to just credit you with $50 and not expect you to do something in return.

Here are the requirements to cash out the free $50 starting capital at Party Poker:

• To cash-out the Free50 and/or winnings the user has to gather 100 PartyPoints first (basic poker points, any promotional points shouldn't be considered).

• Time limit to gather 100 PartyPoints to keep the Free50 is 150 days.

I am going to close this thread also because it has already turned into a flame fest.

May I remind our members that flaming of this nature is not tolerated. If you are unsure of our forum principles here is a link to refresh you all.

Have a nice evening guys,

Gary