You wouldnt belive this!

• BigBadBig
      BigBadBig
      Bronze
      **** YOU POKER STRATEGY...

**** EVERY SINGLE OF YOU YOU ******SCAMERS

After getting ****** in the ass by ******-ass variance on party-poker, and getting back to 50$.

But when I say bloody variance,i mean not being able to win a single pot for two days, then cashing out about 11/13 SNGs and then not being to able to win a single ******* pot for 4 days in a row...NOT A SINGLE *******POT....Even when I get a playable hand,guess what,its a bad ******* beat

I decided to give up scam-ass online poker and cashout atleast those 50 bucks.But guess what? If you want to cashout, you need to make a deposit with the same method you want to cashout with first...But nvm, I will just tell em to send me a check by mail...ye fee for that,just like for any other cashout method is 5$ but**** it,ill send it anyway...BUT GUESS WHAT? THE AMOUNT OF MONEY I CAN CASHOUT IS ONLY .06$ FROM SOME *****-ASS BONUS....SO THOSE 50$ THEY GAVE ME WASNT EVEN REAL MONEY ITS JUST SOMETHING YOU CAN PLAY(i mean play as a maniac hoping you will win something someday) WITH TO WIN **** SO THEY CAN HAVE THEIR BLOODY TOURNAMENT FEES AND SHARE IT WITH POKERSTRATEGY....

SO **** YOU *******
      **** YOU
      **** PARTYPOKER
      **** ONLINE POKER
      AND **** YOUR BLOODY MONEY

[Edited by HollyMichelle]
  • 6 replies
    • Econom1sta
      Econom1sta
      Bronze
      So...How was your day?
    • BigBadBig
      BigBadBig
      Bronze
      Pusi ga care...
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      A jebi ga...kad si glup si glup.

If you read terms of free $50, you'd know you need to rake some amount if you want to cash out. So I really wonder...who's the retard here? :f_confused:
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze

• Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi BidBagBig,

From what I can understand, you have passed the quiz, received the free starting capital, suffered from bad beats etc. and wanted to cash out?

The free $50 are there for you to learn poker and to protect against scams there are some restriction on withdrawal before you play a certain amount

PokerStrategy.com is a Poker School. If you look at our business model, you will understand why we are able to benefit members with a free starting capital. It doesn't make sense for us to just credit you with $50 and not expect you to do something in return.

Here are the requirements to cash out the free $50 starting capital at Party Poker:

• To cash-out the Free50 and/or winnings the user has to gather 100 PartyPoints first (basic poker points, any promotional points shouldn't be considered).

• Time limit to gather 100 PartyPoints to keep the Free50 is 150 days.

I am going to close this thread also because it has already turned into a flame fest.

May I remind our members that flaming of this nature is not tolerated. If you are unsure of our forum principles here is a link to refresh you all.

Have a nice evening guys,

Gary