payout

• ozlect
      ozlect
      Bronze
      Hi

i just wanted to inquire if it is possible to cancel the $60 (from referring friends)payout to neteller and instead put it in partypoker. i dont have a partypoker account yet anyway and decided to play there. was thinking of getting the bonus, so i decided to put it in neteller first.
      can it be cancelled?
  • 6 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi ozlect,

Not sure if it's possible, however, I suggest that you write a ticket to customer support about this issue and see if there is anything they can do in this case.

Best wishes,
      Gary
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi ozlect,

it is possible to cancel as long as it wasn't processed yet. you may still be able to catch it if you send your ticket quickly enough. but if it was already in the works, then, we can't do anything to take it back.

don't despair however. in my opinion, it is exactly the same as you can deposit to Party Poker from your neteller account without any fees. actually, it is even better because you can avail the deposit bonus, and also participate in the freeroll for the WPT Prague package. look at it here:

Chat thread: exclusive $19,500 Depositors Freeroll on November 5

Make sure you register your Party Poker account correctly tho by following all the instructions here:
      Party Poker download

And just as icing on the cake, if you manage to reach certain number of points in November, you will be given an extra $20 and bonus points to become gold member for the rest of this year.
      Going for Gold

if you need any help, dont hesitate to ask.

smiles,
      wendy
    • ozlect
      ozlect
      Bronze
      thanks guys.

i already got the $60 back and created a party poker account. and it is being requested.

anywayz, what does this mean?

Requested payouts

Amount Type Earned via Received on Requested on
      10.00 USD TaF C 15 elijohnnnn 03 Sep 11 02 Nov 11
      10.00 USD TaF C 15 chang2x 02 Oct 11 02 Nov 11
      15.00 USD TaF C 100 chang2x 03 Oct 11 02 Nov 11
      10.00 USD TaF C 15 stonewind 24 Oct 11 02 Nov 11
      15.00 USD TaF C 100 stonewind 26 Oct 11 02 Nov 11

60.00 USD PartyPoker.com 02 Nov 11

Received payments (Period displayed: 100 Day(s))

It's been two days now with the same status. Not that i'm being impatient, i'm just wondering if i've done it correctly, and am wondering if im making the right decision playing in party poker. (since fulltilt is gone atm).

thanks
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hey ozlect,

yes you did it correctly. you only need now to have a little patience while your request is processed. you will be paid after the payment team has cleared it.

cheers,
      wendy
    • ozlect
      ozlect
      Bronze
      maraming salamat
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ozlect
      maraming salamat
      :f_love: you're welcome!