What poker Software/Tool to get?

• Xeonz123
      Xeonz123
      Bronze
      So i watch many videos on poker cash game strategys and most of them are using software to show VP And AF and many other important facts what i want to know is what is the cheapest and what is the best? Im currently grinding micro stakes but want to get a software to get used to before i go up limits. Also i see many people being able to record there BB/100 What do i need? Thanks.
  • 4 replies
    • keoghh
      keoghh
      Bronze
      Hey, there are Holdem manager, and pokertracker 3 which are the main programs people use, but theyre $60+ each, slightly different.

They both have a free trial, Holdem manager is 15 days i think, and pokertracker 3 is 60 days trial.

But for the stats your wanting and a HUD i would suggest downloading the pokerstrategy.com free software, called elephant, it does basically wat the others do and is free and the support is very good.

Also after the trials i think you lose the stats youve gathered, so if u have stats on players and the trials run out and you dont purcahse that software, the stats you gathered on other players i think are lost. Whereas with elephant you can keep them forever.:)

Hope this helped.
    • jasonforan
      jasonforan
      Bronze
      Well if your playing cash you could download PokerStrategys Elephant which is free .If your buying one best option is Holdem Manager or PokerTracker.Me personally i prefere Hold Em manager Both have free trials:D
      Edit: Ok keoghh beat me to it by a minute :f_biggrin:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jasonforan
      Well if your playing cash you could download PokerStrategys Elephant which is free .If your buying one best option is Holdem Manager or PokerTracker.Me personally i prefere Hold Em manager Both have free trials:D
      Edit: Ok keoghh beat me to it by a minute :f_biggrin:
      -A free analysis tool with extensive statistical features
      - A live display of important values at the poker table as you play
      - Avoid costly mistakes in your own game
      - Recognise patterns in your opponent's game

the PokerStrategy.com Elephant is an mighty analysis tool. It imports and analyses your played hands. Additionally, it displays stats of the players sitting at your tables, which makes it easier for you to read and react to their actions accordingly.

You can download it from [URL=http://www.pokerstrategy.com/software/9/[/URL]here[/URL].

A little help of how to install it from here.

And we also prepared a little FAQ for our members in case of questions.

Enjoy :heart:
      Ingrid
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      I've moved this thread to the Poker Software forum, where I feel it'll get better attention.

Regards,
      Richard