Another referal question

• AndyWB
      AndyWB
      Bronze
      Hello.

A long shot this but I was refered here by a friend using the TAF dooda, but then forgot to use the link he sent me in the email when registering :rolleyes: . Is there anything that can be done about this? In my infinite wisdom I've also deleted the referal email.

Andy
  • 8 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hey Andy,

as far as i know, it is not possible to change the tracking which the system does upon your registration.

even if you did not use the link in his email, the system asks you the question "Referred by? ________" as back up so that you don't accidentally miss out. that would work as well and you will still be registered under his referral.

how did you register then?

you can try sending a ticket to support, but like you said, it's kind of a long shot.

smiles,
      wendy
    • AndyWB
      AndyWB
      Bronze
      I'll just give up on it then but thanks for the reply.

Andy
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AndyWB

Andy
      Hey AndyWB, dont give up! I have sent you a ticket regarding your Tell-A-Friend query, click here to view my answer.

Best of luck at the tables and if you need anything else just give me a shout. :)
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MarkQuick

Andy
      Hey AndyWB, dont give up! I have sent you a ticket regarding your Tell-A-Friend query, click here to view my answer.

Best of luck at the tables and if you need anything else just give me a shout. :)
      ty for the assist MarkQuick! :f_love:
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      Originally posted by MarkQuick

Andy

ty for the assist MarkQuick! :f_love:
      De Nada!
    • AndyWB
      AndyWB
      Bronze
      Thanks for that Mark. I'm going to have to start paying more attention when signing up to things in the future :D Once again, thanks for sorting it out!

Andy
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      <3 this thread!
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Thanks for that Mark. I'm going to have to start paying more attention when signing up to things in the future :D Once again, thanks for sorting it out!

Andy
      No worries, you're welcome!