This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl10 Sh Ak

• Meemawuk
      Meemawuk
      Bronze
      I feel like the flop his his range pretty hard and I only have 2 overs here so I decide to just check it back. He's kind of a station so I dont think he folds anything anyway.

I turn top pair and the flush completes. He leads which I think he does with Qx and Kx hands so I decide to call.

River gives me trips and he bets again. Again I think he bets Qx and Kx. I dont see how he can call with anything other than the case king if i raise here so decide to check it back. Is my line okay?

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $11.92
      Hero:
      $10.79

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with A:spade: , K:heart:
      MP3 folds, Hero raises to $0.40, 2 folds, BB calls $0.30.

Flop: ($0.85) Q:club: , 9:club: , 2:spade: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($0.85) K:club: (2 players)
      BB bets $0.5, Hero calls $0.50.

River: ($1.85) K:diamond: (2 players)
      BB bets $1, Hero calls $1.00.

Final Pot: $3.85

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows (As Kh)
      BB shows a straight, king high (Js Td)

BB wins with a straight, king high (Js Td)
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Meemawuk,

Well, on such a board I doubt that I would play it any differently. Not many worse hands will call you anyways and at the same time there are a lot of better hands possible. Nice hand!

Best Regards.