This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl10 Sh Kq Oop

• Meemawuk
      Meemawuk
      Bronze
      He doesnt c-bet so I feel like I have to take a stab on the turn with my 2overs and FD. I might ahve the best hand or make him fold better draws. Could I consider continuing the bluff on the river? I decide to just check fold it instead.

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $10
      CO:
      $16.63

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K:heart: , Q:spade:
      Hero calls $0.10, CO raises to $0.50, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.40.

Flop: ($1.15) T:heart: , 7:heart: , 5:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

Turn: ($1.15) 5:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.7, CO calls $0.70.

River: ($2.55) 8:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $2.2, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2.55
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Meemawuk,

With the overcards + FD I don't mind even taking a stab there. Most likely he is even giving it up on turn and if even not then we still have enough of equity vs a lot of his calling range. Nice hand!

Curious what he tries to represent on the river. :D Not that many holdings in his range but we really can't Call either there with just K high, he might turn his A into bluff. :D I caught a bluff once where a guy bluffed with A high lol... and obviously I had K high. I couldn't do much either while he was all-in... but I was pretty sure that his line was a bluff but he was lucky to have the A high. :D

Best Regards.