$100 or $3 buy in Donkey Everywhere?

• Justin37
      While playing the $3 buyin SNG, i was watching the $100 buy in SNG, coz that is my real goal in the long term, playing this kind of limit in pokerstars.

1 table pretty interesting,
      SB raised 200, BB all in for 1300, SB call with Q4 n lose
      B raise all in with K8, BB call with AK (chipleader) AK won.
      K8 had 3500 chips, while 2 other players left with 3 BB in the buble.

Couldnt remember the other hand, however pretty interesting seeing like this kind play on $100 buyin. Guess that any good pokerstrategy members with $10k bankroll can crush this sng.

*well on my table, all in with AK, n k2 called on won lol.
  • 5 replies
    • ii40747
      You missed to mention a lot of very important details in your post about 100$ hands...
    • Justin37
      i think if u need the details, u should go play or watch it sometimes the 1 table SNG with $100 buy in turbo.

The K8o all in in the button while chipsleader (SNE Tight AGG) at the BB, n 2 players left with 3BB, his all in doesnt make any sense.

The SNE players played tight. Both ITM, while those dont hav black 6 stars, 3 of them play so loose when the BB start at 50/100.
    • phantommm92
      well if i understood it correctly and he was CL w/ K8o on button and SB and BB had 3bb, it's more than an easy shove
    • thazar

I have moved the thread to the sit and goes discussion where it should be

• ghaleon
      Every limit has it's fish (fortunately), but regs tend to get tougher the higher you go. Also fish:reg ratio tend to get obviously worse.

I understood that K8o hand that BU shoved 3500 chips from button when BB was chip lead and CO and SB were short stacks? Perhaps blind level was 100/200? It's not impossible spot to shove hand like K8o with certain conditions. E.g. Chip lead only have like 4000 or less chips. In 9 handed bubble BB would be extremely risk averse and his AK call might actually be unprofitable call. But even in such conditions when shoving K8o might be profitable play it might not be the most optimal one. Even if it was most profitable play (BB would abuse bubble with very light 3bet versus normal raise and he is capable to fold hand like AKs to shove) it will obviously still be one with very high variance.

But as can be seen from my explanation without accurate details talking of these spots is bit vague :)