Monthly Status Update

• datsmahname
      datsmahname
      Global
      For the last days of the month, its really common for there to be a lag getting our rake results.... For two consecutive months I've ended up with a lower status for a few days and last time around I missed a week worth of coaching content.

Of course, you guys know that it usaully takes a bit to get the entire months points figured out... but It'd be great if we kept our last months status for the first couple of days so we end up with a whole month of access rather than just 28 days/ month.
  • 7 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi datsmahname,

i've been rereading your post several times trying to understand what you mean because as far as i know, members do get to keep their status for the whole of next month. i think i finally get it though! :D

you mean that the time it takes for the last 2 days or so to update, right?

i will forward your concerns, i am not sure there is anything that can be done about this though. which coaching are you interested to attend in?

smiles,
      wendy
    • datsmahname
      datsmahname
      Global
      Yeah, sorry for being vague... I do keep my status till the end of the month, but lose my status at the beginning of each month even though I know the points will arrive in a few days.

I always attend the gold FL coachings. They're on tuesday and thursday (starting tomorrow).

I hate to make a big deal out of anything like this, but those coaching sessions are certainly the biggest draw for me to retain gold status each month.
    • Tarhonya
      Tarhonya
      Bronze
      Hi,

You can't really do anything about it, except planning on getting gold a couple of days earlier (plan it to get it in ~28 days). The delay between getting the points is not up to PokerSrategy, it depends on the poker rooms.

Hope it helps.
    • datsmahname
      datsmahname
      Global
      See!

:f_p:
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      oh yea, now i see! you seem to be gold now. did you miss tb's coaching?
    • datsmahname
      datsmahname
      Global
      nope, made the silver coaching no problem.
    • surfwell1818
      surfwell1818
      Bronze
      Great Suggestion,
      I'll definately +1 it.I'm only silver but it rocks over Bronze.