POINTS POiNTS POINTS

• cutiejorgea
      cutiejorgea
      Bronze
      hi everyone.. i did pass the quiz, recieve my starting 50$.. andstart to play at everest poker...

i only play about 14 to 15 hours and i already have 200 something summit points.. at the table it says that 1 Summit Point = 0.5 StrategyPoints suppose to be i have a 100 points here,, or i already reach the silver... but still i have a bronze status here..

is that what they say the delay?? hope you can help me with this.. thank you...

God Bless..
  • 5 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hi cutiejorgea,

Whilst generally the points are updated quickly (just a couple of days delay) most of the time, there are sometimes small delays, the most common reasons for these are as follows:

1. Some form of platform delay in sending the tracked player data (beyond PokerStrategy control);
      2. Newly signed up accounts sometimes take a few days to be totally tracked through;
      3. Around the start and end of calender months, sometimes a few days delay whilst PokerStrategy gather data, update points & calculate status upgrades etc.

These are normal, don't panic, you will not lose any points, they will all still be recorded and will be visible on your home page within a few days (maybe even just hours).

Regards,

Kyle
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi cutiejorgea,

welcome to our forums, and congratulations on getting your free $50!

do not worry about that, you will not lose any points. there is usually a delay of 48 hours or so before we get data from the poker rooms. when they tell us how much you have played, then we update your Strategy Points here too.

do you know that you can get bonus points and extra $20 cash by making 20 summit points everyday for 20 days in november? check it out here!
      Go for Gold

also dont forget to check out the $100 daily freeroll we have on Everest Poker for PokerStrategy.com members. :)

let me know if you need more help.

smiles,
      wendy

ps whoops! kyle beat me to it! :D
    • cutiejorgea
      cutiejorgea
      Bronze
      tnx for the quick response...

i dont know about that...

so you mean im doing good,, cause yesterday i got 214 summit points
      thats why i think i already reach the silver status...
      214 summit points is equals to 112 strategy points right??

cause 1 Summit Point = 0.5 StrategyPoints

what if i get 500 strategy points or more in 10 days or less??
      am i still qualify if i lose 1 day to play and don't get 10strategy points cause i missed one day??

where that 20$ will going to credit if ever??

tnx...
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there cutiejorgea,

You just received your starting capital on Sunday, which means your StrategyPoints wouldn't be updated since it was the weekend and we generally need about 2-3 days to receive the report from the poker room.

Once your points are updated, you'll be updated with your status too.

Any more questions, please contact our customer support who will be happy to help you out!

Ingrid
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cutiejorgea
      tnx for the quick response...

i dont know about that...

so you mean im doing good,, cause yesterday i got 214 summit points
      thats why i think i already reach the silver status...
      214 summit points is equals to 112 strategy points right??

cause 1 Summit Point = 0.5 StrategyPoints

what if i get 500 strategy points or more in 10 days or less??
      am i still qualify if i lose 1 day to play and don't get 10strategy points cause i missed one day??

where that 20$ will going to credit if ever??

tnx...
      you will need to still accumulate 10 points for 20 days. (the month has 30 days so it's ok to skip 1 day or even 10 days). think of that promo as kind of an "endurance medal". you are rewarded for being able to open your poker room everyday and play even just for a little bit. i think the money will get credited into your poker account. do you understand it now?