Rakeback Calculator - which one is better ?

• freex
      freex
      Global
      Can somebody recommend me checked and close to the truth calculator for calculating RB on the FTP?

I check this two :
      NL50 - 6 max - 4 tables - 6 hours per day

[Removed Links]

The difference in calculations is huge - look at those numbers for NL200
      - $4666 - rakerebatereview
      - $2208 - rakemback

Perhaps somebody on his own experience already made such a month?
  • 3 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello freex,

I removed the links because they are full of affiliate advertisments and therefore against the board rules.

Since the calculators are based on approximations of how many hands youwill play in a certain timeframe and to what extent they are raked they can of course differ greatly.

While playing SH you can more or less assume to receive about 225$ per 5000 FTP you play.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • freex
      freex
      Global
      SoyCD - thanks for your answer and sory for that links - it wasn't an advertaisng from my side ;)
    • roshe40
      roshe40
      Bronze
      I would think the easiest way to calculate your monthly rackback is to make a note of how many FT points you have in your account at the start of the month, then subtract your total at the end of the month from that starting number. Then divide the number of FT points you have earned within the month by 7 (7 FT points = $1 rake), and finally multiply that number by 0.27 to give you your exact rackback amount (assuming rackback is 27%). As long as you know how many FT points you had in your account at the start of the month, you should be able to get an accurate calculation of how much rakeback you have earned at any given point during the month. You can also use an expected rate of play to estimate how much rakeback you stand to earn in future months as well.