This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL25 SH - Semibluff on flop

• chocular77
      chocular77
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $25
      MP3:
      $32,25

0,15/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Villain AFstreets = 7,8/15/2,3
      CB = 72
      OR on MP3 ~ 20, F3B = 33 (3)

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:diamond: , Q:heart:
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0,90, 3 folds, Hero calls $0,65.

I decided not to 3B since i would be oop vs a very aggressive villain with a bigger pot.

Flop: ($1,95) J:club: , T:diamond: , 3:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $1,25, Hero raises to $3,80, MP3 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Since i'm OOP i rather raise his cbet now because i don't have much implied if i don't hit and he bets the turn again. Whats my plan if he calls on flop? Bet any Turncard?

Final Pot: $4,45
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

KQ plays good enough postflop in 3-bet pot, so imo you can also 3-bet. Flop c/r is fine. You don´t rep that much, but at the same time don´t think you get re-bluffed and since he has air most of the times he would b/f that spot.
      I´d barrel on any turn card, since A gives you nuts and Q, K likely best hand, J and T are scare cards for him, 9 would give you nuts and 8 or lower cards are also not bad, if he has smt like AT or 66