Improving - trying to learn as much as I can

• ii40747
      ii40747
      Bronze
      Hi, I set myself a challenge 1000 sngs ago I should try to learn as much as I can about the game during the process. I was not result oriented just tried to learn and improve as much as I can during this process and enjoy the game. I was really a terrible player before, can see that now. There was a lot of tilting, bad decisions, terrible lines I used to take. Now I think I improved a lot, not sure if 1000 sngs is sample big enough but I started to feel competent at 22-33$ HU and 6max at Party. Unfortunately cause of other obligations didn't play that often, probably 10 days a month, but this is second month in a row I'm platinum and goal for the next month is diamond for the first time :) )

So here are my sharkscope graphs for my last 1000 sngs:

1. stats
      2. HU & 6mx turbo 22-33$
      3. Only HU turbo/speed
      4. Only 6max turbo

Was hoping if some of the sng pros could comment if these graphs are any good, and what samplesize is enough to see my real ROI.

And also would like to thank PokerStrategy for awesome articles and videos especially for HU sngs. There is not that many 6max turbo videos so I would like if you could improve that area, early phase is what I'm really interested in.

Thanks again, cheers all!
  • 4 replies
    • keoghh
      keoghh
      Bronze
      Hey, nice graphs :D

Im playing CGs myself, but i have to say i really like your approach, not being results orientated, playin 1000 SnG's no matter what and trying to learn as much as you can, and let things pan out. Really like it :)
    • ii40747
      ii40747
      Bronze
      Thanks, I still have a lot of room for improvement. I'm aware of a few leaks but it's really hard for me to be less agressive against unknowns in some spots... This month I'll be playing much more, trying to hit certain amount of games and see how my ROI changes when playing more hours/tables... If it happens to be good month I'll concider moving up to 33$ only since I'll have bankroll for it then. Moving up to 100$+ is obviously a goal but in what time we'll see ( maybe never :) )...
    • keoghh
      keoghh
      Bronze
      Ok very nice goals, and good luck !
    • ii40747
      ii40747
      Bronze
      Hope your sig was from last year and you reached million this year m8 :) Thanks for support...