Hello from Switzerland

• Katniss
      Katniss
      Bronze
      Hello all. I'm new here but I've been playing online poker for a bit already. I'm hoping I'll be able to build a bigger bankroll after getting some good advice from here.

Good luck to all at the tables.
  • 18 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi Katniss,

welcome to our community! ooh another one from the beautiful country of switzerland. do you have any tulips in your garden or is that just a stereotype? :D

speaking of poker, how long have you been playing and what games?

smiles,
      wendy
    • Katniss
      Katniss
      Bronze
      I've been playing on and off for a few years now. I mostly play NL low stakes these days. Hopefully I can move up in stakes soon.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      how are you doing with the quiz then? read the articles yet?
    • Katniss
      Katniss
      Bronze
      Completed and passed the quiz. Just waiting on my ID check. :-)
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      alright cool! once ID check clears, you will then need to pick a room and just wait 48 hours for the money to be transferred into your account.

do you know what room you like yet?
    • Katniss
      Katniss
      Bronze
      I choose at random. I already have a Party and PS account so I couldn't use those rooms.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      congrats! i see you are bronze status now. hmm so which room did you end up picking? :D do u remember the name?
    • surfwell1818
      surfwell1818
      Bronze
      Good luck to you too.
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      hi Katniss,

welcome to our community! ooh another one from the beautiful country of switzerland. do you have any tulips in your garden or is that just a stereotype? :D

smiles,
      wendy
      hmm i thought Holland is famous for tulips, but for you Wendy i would grow them on Antarctica :f_love:
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerovit
      hi Katniss,

smiles,
      wendy
      hmm i thought Holland is famous for tulips, but for you Wendy i would grow them on Antarctica :f_love:
      :f_love: how sweet!

doh about tulips tho :facepalm: you're right :f_biggrin: so what is stereotypically swiss?
    • Katniss
      Katniss
      Bronze
      I'm on Titan

Switzerland is all about the cheese and chocolate oh and lots of yummy wine. But we don't tend to tell people about that. Otherwise we'll have to export all the good stuff. We'd rather keep it for ourselves. :-)
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Katniss
      I'm on Titan

Switzerland is all about the cheese and chocolate oh and lots of yummy wine. But we don't tend to tell people about that. Otherwise we'll have to export all the good stuff. We'd rather keep it for ourselves. :-)
      muhaha! and like GI Joe says- now i know, and knowing is half the battle!
      hmm sounds yummy. i would looove some. btw, dont forget we have daily $100 freerolls on Titan exclusive to PokerStrategy.com players. :) . check it out sometime.
    • Katniss
      Katniss
      Bronze
      Newbie question. :-) How do I find the freerolls for PokerStrategy on Titan?
    • 19sausages
      19sausages
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerovit
      hi Katniss,

welcome to our community! ooh another one from the beautiful country of switzerland. do you have any tulips in your garden or is that just a stereotype?

smiles,
      wendy

hmm i thought Holland is famous for tulips, but for you Wendy i would grow them on Antarctica

how sweet!

doh about tulips tho you're right so what is stereotypically swiss?

Cuckoo Clocks, Cowbells and the daddy of pocket knives the Swiss Army Knife :f_wink:

Sorry just reading a few of the threads and thought I could add to this one.

Hi Katniss good luck.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Katniss
      Newbie question. :-) How do I find the freerolls for PokerStrategy on Titan?
      Titan Daily $100 Freeroll

kaboom! :D there you go katniss.

btw 19sausages, in order to quote, press the "quote" button on the post that you want to reference and type below. i've fixed your quote above anyhow.

swiss army knife is the coolest :f_grin: and zomg where did you get that winking fish? never seen that before
    • 19sausages
      19sausages
      Bronze
      Thanks Wendy. I'll use the quote properly in future. I'm not very forum savvy. :f_wink: is 5 from the bottom when your press more.
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 19sausages
      Thanks Wendy. I'll use the quote properly in future. I'm not very forum savvy. :f_wink: is 5 from the bottom when your press more.
      Yo mo sausages! quality username :) I have to ask why 19? Anyhoo good news awaits you click here to find our more... If you need anything, drop me a ticket. :)
    • bringmecards
      bringmecards
      Bronze
      gl at the tables and welcome