Ding3s

• Ding3s
      Ding3s
      Bronze
      Hello, I'm from Kaunas, Lithuania, and I'm 19 years old. I have been on and off poker for the past year. My Love for the game manifested earlier, and I always dreamt about playing true, real money poker. So my first real money account was made in like a week after my 18th birthday, and I used then ongoin PartyPoker pormo of free 25$ bankroll, which ofcourse was lost fairly quickly. Then I discovered PokerStrategy, got the 50$ bankroll on FullTilt and in time lsot it too. Also i have made a few tiny deposits of my own, but haven't been able to develop seriuos game, because I don't spend enough time learning how to play. So finally I'm here, and I hope that this course will be start of something bigger. Yes, ofcourse the dream is to be a pro, but i would be happy with constant playing in higher than super micro 0.02-0.1 limits.
      So I hope that I'm only now begining my true poker journey.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Ding3s,

Glad to have you with us. Hopefully you will enjoy the course. If you have any questions then don't hesitate to ask us. Meanwhile good luck on tables, we will wait for your homework.

Best Regards.