High Pulse Poker. Real Money Launch

• 6 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hello there, Willum!

We have many partner rooms, all of which can be found here.

High Pulse Poker is not one of these rooms at the moment, so we would of course appreciate if you weren't posting threads about them as at the moment we have no affiliation to this room.

But with all the rooms we are partner with, we try to offer the best possible deals for both rakeback/cashback and awarding StrategyPoints for play on partnered rooms, which will unlock more of our educational material to help you develop your game further.

Why not have a look around and see if you can't find a site that would interest you?

Regards,
      Richard
    • Willum01
      Willum01
      Basic
      Hi Richard,

Sorry not my meaning to spam.

I just won some money in there and really like their software and approach like rakeback to all.

Why don´t you work with them?

Thanks,
      Willum
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there Willum,

Richard did the best he could regarding this thread, I'll take it over from here if you don't mind.

We have a dedicated department which helps us to make decisions when it comes to affiliation to different poker rooms. If you would like me to forward your wishes/questions to them I'm more than happy to do so but we will have to stop discussing other non existing affiliate rooms to PokerStrategy.com as we wouldn't like to advertise any poker rooms which we aren't in contact with and have no trust in.

You can email me with further details on: ingrid.nagy@pokerstrategy.com and please include the poker room, reason why you think we should be affiliated and what do you think makes them a good, trustworthy poker room.

Thank you
      Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thank you, I've got your email and forwarded to the relevant department :)
    • Willum01
      Willum01
      Basic
      Thank you Ingrid :)

I understand now why you become the biggest out there - you work top professional!

Thank you
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Willum01
      Thank you Ingrid :)

I understand now why you become the biggest out there - you work top professional!

Thank you
      Thank you Willum :) will get back to you as soon as I received a reply.