BTN: €9.52
      Hero (SB): €5.15
      BB: €1.00
      UTG: €3.91
      UTG+1: €2.26
      MP: €1.57

Hero posts SB €0.01, BB posts BB €0.02

Pre Flop: (€0.03) Hero has Ac Kh

UTG calls €0.02, fold, MP raises to €0.08, fold, fold, CO calls €0.08, fold, Hero calls €0.07, fold, UTG calls €0.06

Flop: (€0.34, 4 players) 3h As 9c
      Hero bets €0.34, UTG raises to €3.83 and is all-in, MP calls €1.49 and is all-in, CO calls €3.83, Hero raises to €5.07 and is all-in, CO calls €1.24

Turn: (€15.80, 4 players) 8s

River: (€15.80, 4 players) Tc

Hero shows Ac Kh (One Pair, Aces) (PreFlop 28%, Flop 78%, Turn 90%)
      CO shows Td Ad (Two Pair, Aces and Tens) (PreFlop 13%, Flop 12%, Turn 7%)
      UTG mucks Qh Ah (One Pair, Aces) (PreFlop 9%, Flop 5%, Turn 0%)
      MP mucks Qc Qd (One Pair, Queens) (PreFlop 50%, Flop 5%, Turn 3%)
      CO wins €6.20
      CO wins €7.02
      CO wins €2.48

Is my consumption correct, if i claim no one will ever fold in that spot?

So nasty, the one that won, was a really sweet maniac, but i could just not stand see he had 19$ after that hand, imo should he had folded, he should had feeled he had a bad kicker.
  • 12 replies
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      I had btw folded river after three bets with toppair 2 times, before this hand found place.

Had fucking played 1 table 7 hours ;D
    • Maniatrix
      Maniatrix
      Bronze
      You got it in vs 3 donks with the best. I would probably snap fold flop after all that action...
    • esuohdla
      esuohdla
      Bronze
      Squeeze pre imo.
    • furculision
      furculision
      Bronze
      donking pot is the nuts
    • buzzinowt
      buzzinowt
      Bronze
      You lose 1/5 times. Not that crazy.
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      Squeeze pre imo.

Well that would ofc be a fine option, however: I have stumbled in to at lot of AA with AK - how often does that exactly happen % wise?

You got it in vs 3 donks with the best. I would probably snap fold flop after all that action...

Thats true, but i had however a good read on the CO with stats: 83/23/43, so i was - i guess - forced to raise his call on flop, since i recall 5-12 hands ago, i folded KQo, with pair of kings, on river, after i fired three strong bets, and he then shoves??

You lose 1/5 times. Not that crazy.

Didnt say crazy anywhere, though i like to think so, but nasty due to SO many bigblinds lost, and SO many i've could have won. Not to mention me sitting @ that table for 7 hours :D
    • Tarhonya
      Tarhonya
      Bronze
      Originally posted by martinemem

Is my presumption correct, if i claim no one will ever fold in that spot?
      In this situation probably no, but if you are not raising preflop than much worse hands can see the flop cheaply, and hit big hands which will beat yours.
      If you 3-bet the preflop raiser he'll most likely raise again and it's possible that the CO with ATs will fold. It's not likely, but imgaine if he had like A6. He'd most likely folded even though the river could have been a 6, which would have beat you.

Donking the flop with a potsize bet is terrible.

The CO didn't folded because - again - there was not much preflop action so he could though he's the only one with an ace.
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      Good point u make there. I actually also like to just take the pot down with AK preflop.
      I just remember had that feeling that someone was sitting with AA, plus i didnt think i could chase the CO away with his maniacly style: 83/23/43, and he would just shove on me again as he did last time. And i DID not wanted to loose my 7 hours table time on AK. Rather a badbeat of a coinflip with AA.

But nonetheless very fine point. Obviosly it would have changed the outcome.
    • buzzinowt
      buzzinowt
      Bronze
      Why do you want to play AK 3 possibly 4 way?
    • buzzinowt
      buzzinowt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by martinemem
      Good point u make there. I actually also like to just take the pot down with AK preflop.
      I just remember had that feeling that someone was sitting with AA, plus i didnt think i could chase the CO away with his maniacly style: 83/23/43, and he would just shove on me again as he did last time. And i DID not wanted to loose my 7 hours table time on AK. Rather a badbeat of a coinflip with AA.

But nonetheless very fine point. Obviosly it would have changed the outcome.
      Coin flip vs AA ?(

3bet. If CO is 4b jamming most of the time then you're ahead ?(
    • KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      Preflop action is so weird.

Aren't you meant to 3-bet to avoid situations where you have A/K going into a pot 4 way?
    • CheckBop
      CheckBop
      Bronze
      nastyyyy