This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] 56s in BB

• Mopenza
      Mopenza
      Bronze
      fishy guy 56/42 80hands lose passive, I dont know but I just could not see him betting river so big with air, but maybe it wasn't a flush there? :) would u call this?

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      SB:
      $24.29
      BB (Hero):
      $10.00
      MP2:
      $7.57
      MP3:
      $13.46
      CO:
      $15.61
      BU:
      $10.00

Preflop: Hero is BB with 5, 6.
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.30, BU folds, SB calls $0.25, Hero calls $0.20.

Flop: ($0.9) 2, 3, 4 (3 players)
      SB bets $0.30, Hero raises to $1.10, CO folds, SB calls $0.80.

Turn: ($3.1) 7 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $2.25, SB calls $2.25.

River: ($7.6) T (2 players)
      SB bets $4.50, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $7.6.
  • 2 replies
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Flop: Your move is strong but against 2 opp this is good play. I like your amount.

Turn: If he called flop and he has some PP he's calling you so I would bet more - $2,60. If he has FD he's folding but you mentioned he's loose. They seem to be calling stations therefore I would value bet your made hand.

River: Against this kind of opponent I'm probably going broke on the river. Even if this card comes. He might have FD but I doubt he called you twice with just FD. He might have 2 pair or set. Maybe even some overpair, 88, 99. I'm calling if 56/42 player bets this river.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Mopenza,

Definitely have to raise it bigger on flop, pot size which would be ~$1,80. If you raise that amount than practically you are even giving him good implied odds for a FD.

As played turn and river there is not much to do, most likely I'd still bet it bigger on turn. :( He will most of the time have there flush anyways, he ain't donking with worse.

Best Regards.