confused with this site

• OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      Hi, I need a few things to be cleared about betfair.

Upon registration you type in welcome500 for 500$ bonus. Now you instantly have that, but do you need to deposit 500$ so you can start clearing the bonus or you get that bonus no matter how much you deposit ?

If it doesnt matter how much you deposit at first, do you get a registration bonus (welcome500) and a first deposit bonus aswell or its only one ?

Is there any flat rakeback or its VIP system only?

I cant find the autorebuy button, is there any on this site ?

Thanks
  • 9 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi OZSA,

Let's see if we can clear up some of this confusion for you :)

Upon registering you do type in the Welcome bonus code you wish to use. I don't believe you have to deposit the amount matching that bonus but I will try to get you some clarification on that.

You don't however get a FDB bonus on top of the welcome bonus. The welcome bonus is treated as a FDB. I had to ask their support about that myself as I felt it was also unclear.

There is no flat rakeback at Betfair anymore, however, their VIP system is very positive, especially if you are a SNG player.

I have never came across an auto-rebuy button, but I only played SnG's there.

Hope this was helpful,

Best regards,
      Gary
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      I see, do you know any method to change the deck style ? I dont like the cards at all, they kill my eyes.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      To be honest, I'm not sure if its possible.

Hopefully our other members will pop in here and help you out :)

Sorry, I can't be of further assistance here.

Gary
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      Google mods for ongame, then download table layouts cards etc...
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerovit
      Google mods for ongame, then download table layouts cards etc...
      lovely post..
    • neljun
      neljun
      Bronze
      You don't need to deposit $500 to get the $500 bonus. As long as you deposit any amount at betfair you are entitled upto $2500 first deposit bonus. (depends on the bonus amount you choose, in your case you opted for the $500 welcome bonus).
      You opted for the $500 welcome bonus. You get $25 dollars for every 225 betfair points you earned. You have 60 days to clear everything. If you are unable to clear everything, you only keep what you earn. For example you only get 2250 points in 60 days then you only keep the $250 you earned.
      Hope this helps.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you neljun and Gerovit for the help :)
    • vander32
      vander32
      Bronze
      edited by Ingrid

Please see our forum principles for more details!

Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi vander32,

While I appreciate you're trying to help, please refrain from posting other affiliate sites or software's which is not allowed by the poker room itself to be used.

Ingrid