about cashout

• Mopenza
      Mopenza
      Bronze
      hello guys!

got some question about taking my money out!

So I never deposited there just got PS 50$ now I got almost 600$ and I want to cashout it and deposit it again so I can start to clear FDB, I will cashout it to MB, question is can it be done and how much time will it take, I heard u first need to deposit to request a cashout to MB, is it true? and will they ask me for some ID check when I do this for first time? :f_confused:
  • 6 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hello Mopenza!

I'm sorry to say that I believe that if you withdraw from PokerStars they will void your First Deposit Bonus because of the withdrawal.
      This is done to stop people from withdrawing and re-depositing whenever a bonus/promotion/reloadbonus are launched and also applies to people who haven't used their FDB.

I believe it should be possible to cash out to bank transfer or by cheque, and they will most likely issue an ID check for the first withdrawal to make sure it's issued to the right person.

And yes, you would need to deposit by MoneyBookers(Skrill) in order to withdraw to that account, in order to verify that it is yours and you have access to it.

Regards,
      Richard
    • Mopenza
      Mopenza
      Bronze
      hmm thats bad, will probably cashout and deposit it in some othere site then. just dont have any 600$ right now :(
    • Schrader69
      Schrader69
      Silver
      transfer to a friend get them to cashout and send it back to you
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Schrader69
      transfer to a friend get them to cashout and send it back to you
      This could lead to security checks on both players and then to a delay though.

PokerStars are very strict with their security and with withdrawals etc.

Best wishes,
      Gary
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Mopenza
      hmm thats bad, will probably cashout and deposit it in some othere site then. just dont have any 600$ right now :(

The pokerstars FDB is really good, clears at a pretty high rate compared to may others. If I were you Id deposit at least as much as I could (200$, 400$, whatever) before making a withdrawal straight after. Also you can get the FDB in up to 3 parts, so if you just have 200 to deposit now and know you'll be able to do the rest later on I would do that and start clearing the first 200 straight away.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jan217
      Originally posted by Mopenza

The pokerstars FDB is really good, clears at a pretty high rate compared to may others. If I were you Id deposit at least as much as I could (200$, 400$, whatever) before making a withdrawal straight after. Also you can get the FDB in up to 3 parts, so if you just have 200 to deposit now and know you'll be able to do the rest later on I would do that and start clearing the first 200 straight away.
      Thank you for the positive feedback Jan217:)

Just to clarify:
      As opposed to other bonuses, you can split this PokerStars bonus by making up to 3 smaller deposits, e.g. of $200 each. What's important here: As of your first deposit, you will have 90 days time to make the remaining two deposits. And you have to make sure to use the bonus code STARS600 every time you deposit.

Ingrid