go for gold

• 7 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hi there, Floyd!

As we like to say, the only stupid question is one you don't ask!

As you get 3.5 StrategyPoints for every $1 of rake paid on PartyPoker, and 2 PartyPoints for every $1 of rake, we'll count 10 / 3.5 for $2.8571 rake required, the closest I'd imagine we can get in full PartyPoints is 6 points, but if you care enough to track partial progress and trust that it'll convert correctly, roughly 5.71 PartyPoints per day, on my count.

I'll personally be aiming for 6 full points, "just to be on the safe side", but I hope this helps!

Any further questions, just post them right here and we'll do our best to answer.

Regards,
      Richard
    • floyd777
      floyd777
      Bronze
      thanks richard...yesterday i managed about 5.8 points playing NL 10. Il aim to get at least 6 points daily then...shouldn't be that tough to achieve hopefully!! :f_grin:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Good luck :heart:
    • floyd777
      floyd777
      Bronze
      thanks ingridN :) yesterday i actually made 5.5 points on partypoker so i guess that wont be valid X( however today i will make sure to reach my target of at least 6 points. and btw today i managed to get the full house hero kick :s_biggrin:
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by floyd777
      thanks ingridN :) yesterday i actually made 5.5 points on partypoker so i guess that wont be valid X( however today i will make sure to reach my target of at least 6 points. and btw today i managed to get the full house hero kick :s_biggrin:
      Wow, that's awesome, Congratulations!

Have you also opted in for the WPT Prague package you can participate in a raffle for if you have gained the Full House Hero kick?

Regards,
      Richard
    • floyd777
      floyd777
      Bronze
      yep i have already done that.....i opted in when i installed sidekick before i got the kick...that is valid right i don't have to opt-in again?
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Yeah, you only ever have to opt-in once, but figured I'd make sure!