problem with video player

• Ziffi
      Ziffi
      Bronze
      hi everybody,
      i just wanted to watch the Fl videos (e.g.FL $1/$2 Shorthanded by Stoxtrader) but I just can't see the tables. well the sound works great but there is actually no video just a black screen showing the arrow (to start the video)..
      could somebody please tell me how I can solve this problem?

thus I have another problem:
      "The licenses for PokerTracker and Poker Ace are given away automatically by our system. "
      where can I find those licenses ?
      regards
  • 6 replies
    • Ziffi
      Ziffi
      Bronze
      nobody who can help me out there ?
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      they get emailed to you periodically; i got mine middle of the month after i reached 2000 strategypoints
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi Ziffi,

The liscences are mailed out periodically. You have in fact already received the PokerTracker liscense and it should be in your Email account (web.de address). They might have landed in your junk mail so be sure to check there. If you can't find them - contact our support via the ticket system.

For the videos - do you have the most current flash players installed?

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Ziffi
      Ziffi
      Bronze
      well, I already checked my e-mail account but there's no mail containing any license..

regarding the video thing I can say I have version 9,0,115,0 installed, which is the latest version as said by adobe. I never had a problem with watching live-streams or smth. like that, but it just doesn't work on this site.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Ziffi that is strange.

In regards to the PT liscenses please write to our support via the ticket system: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/ and tell them you can't find your PT registration code.

The videos work for me with the same Flash version - but maybe our support can help with this problem as well

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Ziffi
      Ziffi
      Bronze
      yeah ok.. maybe I just have to set windows up new

thanks for your help tho