Hand histories not being saved

• PickoCro
      PickoCro
      Platinum
      Sooooooo something s wrong with my hand histories... Sometimes i 6 table and hand histories are saved from only 1 table, sometimes all 6, sometimes 0 and it is driving me crazy cause i can t post anything in the evaluation forum, or analyze my hands myself...

Also, i tried like the easiest solution and wanted to uninstall and then install party again but something s wrong and i can t uninstall it (yeah my laptop is pretty messed up).

Don t know what to do so if anyone has any useful information, any help would be apreciated...
  • 12 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey PickoCro,

Quickest way to fix this problem would be to contact PartyPokers Support.

https://partypoker.com/help/

Regards,

Kyle.
    • DonCorleone369
      DonCorleone369
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PickoCro
      Sooooooo something s wrong with my hand histories... Sometimes i 6 table and hand histories are saved from only 1 table, sometimes all 6, sometimes 0 and it is driving me crazy cause i can t post anything in the evaluation forum, or analyze my hands myself...

Also, i tried like the easiest solution and wanted to uninstall and then install party again but something s wrong and i can t uninstall it (yeah my laptop is pretty messed up).

Don t know what to do so if anyone has any useful information, any help would be apreciated...
      I'm experiencing the same problem. Have you contacted PartyPoker Support?

I just had a chat with them on the phone. They told me they will contact their technical team and look if there are any "bugs" in their software regarding their hand history features.

What surprises me is that they told me that I'm the first one to complain about these kind of problems. Can you believe that?!

They said many players are depending on those hand histories too (e.g. Holdem Manager) and thus, they should already have received some complaints regarding these issues, but none so far. Hehe..so I mentioned about your post here but I'm not sure though if you did contact PartyPoker Support ;) ..

Anyway, I don't rate their software to be pretty good just ok. I believe they have many more "bugs".. for example, I customized my HUD stats (HEM) to their tables and I LOCKED those stats but every time a person busted out (SnG) those stats change "locations".. But I have no issue with this on Pokerstars so I'm pretty sure it's with their sofware.. I still have to contact them about this so yeah in the mean time I'll just play without it.. doing pretty ok ;) ..

ATTENTION!!! :D If you've read my reply + OP and you are experiencing similar problems KINDLY DO NOT FORGET TO CONTACT PARTYPOKER SUPPORT AND COMPLAIN ABOUT IT!!!

(who knows they are just lying to me ;) . I can't believe we (me and OP) are the only one experiencing these kind of problems.. they haven't received any complaints from other players except me ?( LOL)
    • slipkn6t
      slipkn6t
      Bronze
      I had the same problem, amount won in hm didn't match amount won in party account. I asked them to send me handhistories via email.
    • Footninja
      Footninja
      Bronze
      Interesting, I played on stars until recently when i received my 50$ here for partypoker. Running on a 5 year old laptop with windows XP.

All i did for HM was make one specifically for party poker.

I didnt touch the hand history settings in the party software.

I play cash and my hands are fine.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

If there is an issue regarding your hand history which you can't solve, please let me know and we'll also forward your feedback to Party Poker.

@DonCorleone369 and PickoCro, have you guys managed to get a solution for this then?

Ingrid
    • DonCorleone369
      DonCorleone369
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hey guys,

If there is an issue regarding your hand history which you can't solve, please let me know and we'll also forward your feedback to Party Poker.

@DonCorleone369 and PickoCro, have you guys managed to get a solution for this then?

Ingrid
      Yes, I've finally figured out the problem myself why I thought I was convinced I was missing many hand histories each sessions. I actually mentioned it in one of my e-mails I submitted to PartyPoker Support but it was just being ignored. LOL

Basically, I've been playing on Pokerstars for a while now. I'm used to the fact that 1 single SnG is equals to 1 .txt file. It seems though that's not the case with PartyPoker.

I noticed through "Universal Replayer" that 2 (or maybe more) individual SnG's are actually often "merged" into 1 .txt file which explains my "confusion" at first. For example, many times I would have played like 100 games on a particular day but I could only see 50 to 60 .txt files in my hand history folder.

This was their response (lol the typos): I'd like to inform you that we have couple of ways to identify a Sit'n'Go tournament. We have the table ID, the game ID and the STT ID. While the 1st two are the same for SnGs the 3rd is always different. From yuor explanation I acn conclude that hand histories are saved based on Table/Game ID. As these can be the same for more than one tournament they get merged and you receive one hand hostory labeled with the table/game ID that contains different SnGs that are separated based on their STT ID. This may be the reason for you to receive wrong results in hand analysing software like HEM.
    • DonCorleone369
      DonCorleone369
      Bronze
      HAHAHA.. it's been solved.. HM1 update did the trick fixing the "PartyPoker New Rake" regarding the $ gap difference between HEM profit and "actual profit".. hehe
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      happy to hear, was just about to check up on this :heart:
    • DonCorleone369
      DonCorleone369
      Bronze
      Thx for your concern ;) .. Yeah, I have been waiting for your response for a while now :P
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DonCorleone369
      Thx for your concern ;) .. Yeah, I have been waiting for your response for a while now :P
      sorry! but I'm happy it worked out well :heart:

You'll forgive me? :f_p:
    • DonCorleone369
      DonCorleone369
      Bronze

Yeah.. sure I will.. You seems to be too nice for not doing that ;) :P
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze

Yeah.. sure I will.. You seems to be too nice for not doing that ;) :P
      :heart: :) :)