This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] nl2 KJs

• steedler
      steedler
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.02(BB) Replayer
      SB ($2)
      Hero ($2.09)
      UTG ($2)
      UTG+1 ($2)
      UTG+2 ($2.11)
      MP1 ($1.55)
      CO ($1.96)
      BTN ($4.47)

Dealt to Hero K:diamond: J:diamond:

fold, fold, UTG+2 raises to $0.08, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.08, fold, Hero calls $0.06

FLOP ($0.25) 2:club: 2:spade: J:heart:

Hero bets $0.08, UTG+2 raises to $0.24, BTN folds, Hero calls $0.16

TURN ($0.73) 2:club: 2:spade: J:heart: 2:diamond:

Hero bets $0.20, UTG+2 raises to $0.40, Hero calls $0.20

RIVER ($1.53) 2:club: 2:spade: J:heart: 2:diamond: 9:spade:

Hero checks, UTG+2 checks
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

Depends on the UTG+1 opening range you can also fold pf. Although KJs seems nice it is a lot of times dominated by AJ and AK, so better to get out cheap pf.

If I lead flop I´d make it 0.15$, since 0.08$ just screams for bluffraise and then you´re guessing if he has there AJ+ or random bluff. If I´d lead 0.15$ and I get raised, it should be easy fold, since I don´t think he would then bluff me.

On the turn you´re not going to fold your hand, but at the same time I try to keep pot control and c/c down to let him bluff his air. Since he would likely not raise with TT/99, it is hard him to call you down with worse hands.

Regards,
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello steedler,

Preflop: Well, it's possible to play the hand with you don't overplay your TP.

As played
      Flop: Although I don't really like that much the bet size here, you are kinda inviting any bluffs against you, just bet it normal size ~$0,16, if they have any kind of A high or even PP which may easily pay you.

As played
      Turn: As you get raised then why do you donk again on turn? Doesn't really make sense, rather keep his bluffs in the play and Check/Call for pot control.

Best Regards.