please help me out

• sim5sim5
      sim5sim5
      Bronze
      can some1 please tell me which r the sites where i can play SnG with my $ 50 starting capital and what r the SnG fees for beginners respective to sites

i want to play SnG where fees should not be more than 15 % of buy in

is there any restriction on everest poker,i mean to say can i play $ 2 SnG without putting any money

do i need any code as i want to open an a/c in everest poker now but in everest poker link in pokerstrategy there is no code

thanks
  • 23 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Will get you some help sim5sim5!
    • DtotheC
      DtotheC
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by sim5sim5
      can some1 please tell me which r the sites where i can play SnG with my $ 50 starting capital and what r the SnG fees for beginners respective to sites

i want to play SnG where fees should not be more than 15 % of buy in

is there any restriction on everest poker,i mean to say can i play $ 2 SnG without putting any money

do i need any code as i want to open an a/c in everest poker now but in everest poker link in pokerstrategy there is no code

thanks
      Hey Sim,

The code to get the $1000 clearable bonus is 1000VIPPS or PSVIP600. If you download the software via the link on this page and enter your name on here then you will be tracked correctly.

They will offer SnGs that you can play with your starting capital/free $50. I think Everest is a good place to play when starting out, so you wont have any troubles there.

The tournament fee will almost never be 15% of the buy in. Even 10% is high, although some places still have it.

I would recommend you start on $1 SnGs, as this will fit with your Bank Roll Management..

Good luck mate and feel free to let us know how you get on :)
    • sim5sim5
      sim5sim5
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DtotheC

Hey Sim,

The code to get the $1000 clearable bonus is 1000VIPPS or PSVIP600. If you download the software via the link on this page and enter your name on here then you will be tracked correctly.
      Thanks ingridn & dtothec for help

but i need code to get my $ 50 starting capital which i got after passing the quiz

does it mean i can put any of the above code i.e 1000VIPPS or PSVIP600 using pokerstrategy link

please reply,i want to open an a/c in everest but still waiting for the code

thanks
    • sim5sim5
      sim5sim5
      Bronze
      ok i just got to know there is no code required in everest poker

just i need the screen name

hopefully i will get my a/c now :)
    • DtotheC
      DtotheC
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

Yeah, you should get it automatically. Post back here if you have any troubles mate and we will do our best to help.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze

Hi Sim,

That's right. You don't need to put in any code when creating your account at Everest Poker. But you must follow our guidelines for downloading the poker client through our promotion link, you can see it here.

Also, noticed that your registration is incomplete and you must fill in your personal details here.

Ingrid
    • sim5sim5
      sim5sim5
      Bronze

Also, noticed that your registration is incomplete and you must fill in your personal details here.

Ingrid
      what details i cant see any ?

please reply
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      I hope this info is not too late.

Everest do not have many SNG player so it will take a longer time to fill the table compared to other room/network. The buy in is 1+0.1
    • sim5sim5
      sim5sim5
      Bronze
      Originally posted by patszerdonk

Everest do not have many SNG player so it will take a longer time to fill the table compared to other room/network. The buy in is 1+0.1
      is it ? i havnt made my a/c yet just checking my details

i want to play SnG so what should i do its really confusing ?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by patszerdonk

is it ? i havnt made my a/c yet just checking my details

i want to play SnG so what should i do its really confusing ?
      its not too late as long as your free $50 is not on it's way :) and its NOT so you're safe. You still have time to ask members for advice on which poker room should you start to play :)

You can fill in your Personal details here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/

Ingrid
    • sim5sim5
      sim5sim5
      Bronze
      ok thanks ingridn i am downloading everest poker now & fill my details

thanks a lot
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      I'm sorry if I make you confusing. I did not mean to that, just wanted to give more info because I am playing at Everest. By the way I'm a cash player so my info is not too accurate. OK, I'll give more detail opinion.

If you a beginner who never playing real money, Everest is a ideal room for you. The competition is among the softest room out there (at least for cash game, I assume the same for SNG). Many player complained that Everest software is worse than average, but this is not a problem for a beginner because you will be playing 1 table and it will not meke a different if the software good or bad. So go with Everest if you are a beginner. Otherwise, chose other room.

Oh, and one more thing that might be interesting to you: If you make a first deposit (as low as $5 if I remember correctly) you will get 30 freeroll tickets to playing 30 $1000 Multi Table Tournament! (1 each day)

Hope this help
    • sim5sim5
      sim5sim5
      Bronze
      thanks buddy

i just got my a/c in everest :)

hopefully i will get my $ 50 soon
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      @patszerdonk , thank you for helping out! <3
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      :f_biggrin:
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Hey sim5sim5,

Welcome aboard!

I have sent you some good news :) click here to view your ticket.

If you play in some SnG's make sure you let us know, how you get on. Good luck!
    • sim5sim5
      sim5sim5
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MarkQuick
      Hey sim5sim5,

Welcome aboard!

thanks mark i got my $ 50 :)

yes i played SnG and its good

i have one question to ask about depositing $ 5

if i deposit $ 5 will i am going to get my bonus in the ratio $ .06/1 summit point

i mean to say after depositing $ 5, will i am going to get $ .06 for every 1 summit point simuntancely and what will happen to my summit point will that going to be reduce ?

thanks
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MarkQuick
      Hey sim5sim5,

Welcome aboard!

thanks mark i got my $ 50 :)

yes i played SnG and its good

i have one question to ask about depositing $ 5

if i deposit $ 5 will i am going to get my bonus in the ratio $ .06/1 summit point

i mean to say after depositing $ 5, will i am going to get $ .06 for every 1 summit point simuntancely and what will happen to my summit point will that going to be reduce ?

thanks
      Hi Sim,

If you make a deposit in your poker account in addition to your free $50 starting capital, you'll get a poker bonus of $500, no matter what the size of your deposit.

This bonus money isn't immediately directly available to you; you release it automatically, step by step, when you play at Everest Poker.

-Click the cashier button
      -A window opens which leads you through the deposit process.
      You don't have to enter a coupon code in the form.

How do You release the first deposit bonus?

While playing poker at real money tables you collect so-called Summit Points. For each Summit Point you earn, you will clear $0.06 of the bonus and the money will go directly to your account balance once you leave a poker table.

Please note that you have 30 days to release the whole bonus depending on your deposit amount. The bonus will then appear in the bonus overview under "Account" and you can start playing to release it straight away. You can find the overview in the cashier area.

Ingrid
    • sim5sim5
      sim5sim5
      Bronze
      thanks ingridn

i was just asking what will happen to my summit points if i will get my bonus.

will those summit point will also be taken into a/c for the condition which is there for $ 50 collecting 1000 summit points in 120 days