First Deposit Bonus $400 or $888?

• DonJuansen
      DonJuansen
      Bronze
      I just got a recommendation to play on this poker room, partly because of the $888 FDB.
      However, on the website of 888, they state the max FDB is $400?

Which one will i be able to clear, $400 or $888 if i deposit $900?

EDIT: Had someone from support assist me on this. After the deposit it showed a $400 bonus, he added a message to my account allowing me to get the extra $488 through chunks of $10 after clearing the $400.

This is a bit of a work around, but it shouldn't be too cumbersome!
  • 6 replies
    • imbahness
      imbahness
      Platinum
      I just got a recommendation to play on this poker room, partly because of the $888 FDB. However, on the website of 888, they state the max FDB is $400? Which one will i be able to clear, $400 or $888 if i deposit $900?

Did came up with this question a couple of months ago , unfortunatelly ps admins where unable to help me with correct information, i was told that its 400 , then a while back a guy did ask em again , he was told it was always 888 if ya're signin up thru pokerstrategy , so i guess its 888 , and i just had ''bad luck''
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      so you depo 900 and get 888$ bonus, right ?
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey DpnJuansen,

If you download the software from the link on the right hand side in this link:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/888poker/

...then you will be able to get the 100% of up to $888 FDB.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • DonJuansen
      DonJuansen
      Bronze
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      Hey DpnJuansen,

Regards,

Kyle.
      Hey Kyle,

This is exactly what I did. But since they only showed a FDB of $400 on their promotion site, i decided to walk through the deposit process on chat with 888.

It turned out that the software only offers $400, even though the chat support verified my affiliation with Pokerstrategy.com
      The chat support had to manually add a ticket to my account, allowing me to clear the 488 after i clear the initial $400.

So I would advice anyone that wants to clear the $888 to make sure they walk through it with chat support. Maybe this issue can be looked into by Pokerstrategy.com?
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi DonJuansen

Thanks for your feedback.

I will see if anything can be done

Regards

Thazar
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DonJuansen
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      Hey DpnJuansen,

Regards,

Kyle.
      Hey Kyle,

This is exactly what I did. But since they only showed a FDB of $400 on their promotion site, i decided to walk through the deposit process on chat with 888.

It turned out that the software only offers $400, even though the chat support verified my affiliation with Pokerstrategy.com
      The chat support had to manually add a ticket to my account, allowing me to clear the 488 after i clear the initial $400.

So I would advice anyone that wants to clear the $888 to make sure they walk through it with chat support. Maybe this issue can be looked into by Pokerstrategy.com?
      Hi DonJuansen,

If you're affiliation was confirmed by 888Poker then you're eligible for the first deposit offer which is $888.

888Poker will credit the 1st $400 is regular FDB (40 chunks of $10) and the other $488 will be credited by our 2nd systeme (5 chunks of $10/day...total of 49 chunks).

Hope this helps :)
      Ingrid