manual to elephant

• irik83
      irik83
      Hi, I apologize for my english, but I can create manual to use poker soft Elephant. But I use this soft for short time and due to I look for some people which will can participate on this project. Primary it is for czech players but its not problem to translate to english to use for all comunity. I think that is gap in this region. So if u can help Ill be happy...

It will be for begginers, so I want make it like steps, how to set this programme, the first steps to use etc. Thanks
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      -A free analysis tool with extensive statistical features
      - A live display of important values at the poker table as you play
      - Avoid costly mistakes in your own game
      - Recognise patterns in your opponent's game

the PokerStrategy.com Elephant is an mighty analysis tool. It imports and analyses your played hands. Additionally, it displays stats of the players sitting at your tables, which makes it easier for you to read and react to their actions accordingly.

You can download it from [URL=http://www.pokerstrategy.com/software/9/[/URL]here[/URL].

A little help of how to install it from here.

And we also prepared a little FAQ for our members in case of questions.

Enjoy :heart:
      Ingrid
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi irik83,

thanks for wanting to help out! why don't you check the links that ingrid provided above and give us suggestions on how we can make it better? what gaps do you think need to be filled more?
      we appreciate your feedback.

smiles,
      wendy
    • irik83
      irik83
      Ok thanks for both responding, but I never found answers to my problems...

so model example: I am a beginner at poker, I never did not use any software... install an elephant ... and now what? There are plenty of features, but I can not use it to improve my game..I have a lot of looking, studying various questions from other players and find in them answers...

Isnt easier to have instructions on how to proceed from the beginning with the software? Knowing what to look for at the beginning and what add by time?

I think this is a goal pokerstrategy not only learn about poker, but also learn to use tools.. :s_cool:

It's hard to find information in many places and I wanted to put in a place where everyone will find what he needs to improve his game and understanding..
      Do you see what I mean and why would I want to do? :)