the secret of the starting 50$ turn to 1K$

• cutiejorgea
      cutiejorgea
      Bronze
      i started to play at SnG 6 max.. buy in 2.75 i won 1st place..
      and i use my winnings to buy in another sit and go higher buy in and i won only at 2nd but 10/10 single table... and so on....

TIPS......

** i just follow the guides here in pokerstrategy the starting hands..

** dont place A9 to A2 off suits at early level in MTT

** play low pockets like 88 to 22 if you are in big blind only to check the flop,, (if someone raise and only triple the big blind its up to you if you will call it)

** dont play AQ and AK off suit if 3 or more players go all in and got you covered,, i early levels.. ( you just putting your stack at risk)

**for example 12 players remaining and the places paid are only 10,, and YOU ARE THE CHIP LEADER fold all your hands if someone raise and another re raise... its up to you if you will call AA,, but i did fold AA twice PREFLOP.. note: when i was a chip leader only..

hope this will help building your bankroll..cause for me it works...
      it really works..
  • 28 replies
    • cutiejorgea
      cutiejorgea
      Bronze
      ***** dont play A9 to A2 off suit in early level @ MTT
    • ItsTeddyKGB
      ItsTeddyKGB
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cutiejorgea
      and i use my winnings to buy in another sit and go higher buy in and i won only at 2nd but 10/10 single table... and so on....

TIPS......
      load a crap
      You trolling? These tips suck. Who cares if you get busted with AA before the money? Do you want to make a mincash or win the tournament? This aint the WSOP son.
    • cutiejorgea
      cutiejorgea
      Bronze
      :)

just for me sir... cause i have 120K tournament chips and 70K chips go all in and 85K chips go all in too... QQ vs TT,, QQ wins with a straight Q high...
    • firebullgr
      firebullgr
      Bronze
      Funny thread made my day!!
      I which guide here in ps.com says fold AA on bubble?
      I would like to take a look!
    • Doubleup12
      Doubleup12
      Bronze
      you wont be chip leader for long with those sorts of plays
    • bazfresh
      bazfresh
      Bronze
      do you have graph of this 50 to 1k ..................?

oh yeh in 3days aswell?????
    • cutiejorgea
      cutiejorgea
      Bronze
      sorry guys im just scared not to reach the final table...

and see if i did call on that hand my stack will get hurt.. :)

sorry... thats why i said its up to you hahahaha.. cause for me,, i will make sure that im in the money...

sorry guys im not a PRO like you :)
    • cutiejorgea
      cutiejorgea
      Bronze
      what do you mean graph??
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      A graph? you know... like a graph:

• keoghh
      keoghh
      Bronze
      Do you coach? :D :D
    • cutiejorgea
      cutiejorgea
      Bronze
      no i dont lol...

just get lucky there...

i hope so...
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      :D helloooo everyone, stop trolling the poor girl. :f_biggrin:

alright cutiejorgea,

time for a reality check. it is good that you know you probably got lucky in those tournaments. the guys realize that you are probably very new to the game so they are just joking, don't mind them :D they are in reality super sweet and nice. :f_love: however, it is still a very good start to your poker journey, and there is still lots and lots to learn.

for graphs, you can download this tracking software called the PokerStrategy.com Elephant.

You can download it from [URL=http://www.pokerstrategy.com/software/9/[/URL]Elephant download[/URL].

To the video: How to install the PokerStrategy.com Elephant

FAQ - Frequently asked questions about the PokerStrategy.com Elephant

Forum board - Elephant Support

smiles,
      wendy
    • cutiejorgea
      cutiejorgea
      Bronze
      ty purplefizz
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      and i use my winnings to buy in another sit and go higher buy in
      and i won only at 2nd but 10/10 single table... and so on....

TIPS......

** play low pockets like 88 to 22 if you are in big blind only to check the flop,, (if someone raise and only triple the big blind its up to you if you will call it)

** dont play AQ and AK off suit if 3 or more players go all in and got you covered,, i early levels.. ( you just putting your stack at risk)

**for example 12 players remaining and the places paid are only 10,, and YOU ARE THE CHIP LEADER fold all your hands if someone raise and another re raise... its up to you if you will call AA,, but i did fold AA twice PREFLOP.. note: when i was a chip leader only..

it really works..
      How is it i'm the first one to pick up on his terrible BRM? Tbh no tips will help you if you stick with your current BRM.

Originally posted by Doubleup12
      you wont be chip leader for ever with those sorts of plays and your money management skills
      FYP =)

Originally posted by gxtwo

SICK GRAPH!!! Insane volume :P
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PocketAcesJohn
      and i use my winnings to buy in another sit and go higher buy in
      and i won only at 2nd but 10/10 single table... and so on....

TIPS......

it really works..
      How is it i'm the first one to pick up on his terrible BRM? Tbh no tips will help you if you stick with your current BRM.
      PocketAcesJohn, nice catch! i think (hope) the other guys would notice if they weren't busy trolling :coolface: dont worry, i linked her there in her other thread already.

my lucky free50$ starting

seeee? :f_p:

cutiejorgea, you better read that article for your own good. believe me i deal with these threads on a daily basis. it is often, "oh no i didn't follow brm and now im broke!" and rarely "i got incredibly lucky and i got money!" followed a few days after with "oh no i didn't follow brm and now im broke!"
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purplefizz

PocketAcesJohn, nice catch! i think (hope) the other guys would notice if they weren't busy trolling :coolface: dont worry, i linked her there in her other thread already.

my lucky free50$ starting

seeee? :f_p:

cutiejorgea, you better read that article for your own good. believe me i deal with these threads on a daily basis. it is often, "oh no i didn't follow brm and now im broke!" and rarely "i got incredibly lucky and i got money!" followed a few days after with "oh no i didn't follow brm and now im broke!"
      Serious post first, trolling 2nd :s_evil: As you can now see the aditional content of my post :D :f_cool: :s_cool:
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      aha, i see what you did there :f_p:
    • JimC6
      JimC6
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gxtwo

LOL! Nice!!
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      well folding AA sometimes make sense if u are targeting the money list only n not the 1st place where most of the money go.

Well i still remember losing my AA vs KK Im chip leader vs 2nd chipleader.
      I raise n he went all in, i knew that if i call n lose to badbeat im not going to make it into the money list, losing mean i will left with 3BB (buble already) Winning mean i will make a hugh 1st place $$$.

AA vs KK

Board KxA x K

However, i never regretted my play.