PartyPokerSoftware

• croboss
      croboss
      Bronze
      Hello!

New at PP. Everything is great but software. Tables are laggy and i only play 6 of them. Can i fix that somehow? Maybe with some new skin? I turned off some options in preferances like animations etc. but it didnt helped much. Ty
  • 7 replies
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Buy better PC? I got 2 years old laptop and 15 tables with HUD is nothing but smooth.
      If your PC is new just try to get some mods for "lighter" graphic etc.
      Turn off all the programs you don't need when you're playing and stuff like that. Hopefully it will help :)
    • croboss
      croboss
      Bronze
      Acer Aspire 6920g, 2,5y old but 4gb Ram, 2.0 dual core, GeForce 9500m... I think this should be enough. Played 18 tables on stars without problem. Just finished sesion and it was terrible. Made misklick like 5 times, everything is laggy... Running Hem and Ninja so it could be to much for procesor...i dont know.
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Is that AMD inside? It might be overheating issue because Party isn't that well developed like Stars. Try RM Clock for undervolting (lower voltages, but same frequency/speed = lower temperature). But before you try it download HWmonitor to check temperatures.
    • croboss
      croboss
      Bronze
      Problem was in Table Ninja. Today i started session without TN and everything run great. Only missing that option when i play stacked tables to move action table on side. Played 8 tables 6h today without problem :) Ty for help anyway!
    • weedo25
      weedo25
      Bronze
      also party has keyboard shortcuts implemented in software, it is fine for folding and checking.
      it is strange that they dont have stack option.
    • Footninja
      Footninja
      Bronze
      Thanks for the info.

Im having the same laggy issues.

10 tables+TN and no HUD =LAG.

Will be trying without TN
    • Footninja
      Footninja
      Bronze
      Quick update for the laggy software.

I ran 10 tables no lag today with TN.

Difference was the beta stacking panel PartyPoker has was closed manually by me. (i have to do this everytime i click stack on TN)

Any one know how to disable it permanently?