Elephant help please

• JimC6
      JimC6
      Bronze
      I have the poker elephant installed and can see every hand I have ever played in every tournament on WilliamHill.

But it does not show any of my hands from Titan or Everest, I checked on "import" and it has Titan and Everest on the list and says something along the lines of "automatically enabled" but I can't pick up any hands.

It has not been a major problem so far as I use elephant to analyse my cash game play and I have hardly played any on these 2 sites but today in the game on titan I have a few tough spots that I would like to review and show others but cannot find them.

Any ideas?
  • 9 replies
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      Hey Jim,

Thanks for your question.

You mentioned that you don't play on these sites often, although both are supported formats within Elephant.

Have you opted in the relevant software, to save those hand histories in an external folder? If not, this is what you need to do.

Otherwise, if the histories remain unattainable, E-mail the poker room support of where you played the hand and request a full hand history for your screen name, which they should be able to promptly provide you via E-mail, moving on, you can then load these hands into Elephant for review! :f_p:

Hope this helps! Take care.

-Euan
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey JimC6,

except for the part where you can not import emailed handhistories into any PokerStrategy.com Elephant datbase.
      EuanM probably didn't know that but no worries..

Make sure your handhistories are saved locally and check the import site for imported hands.
    • JimC6
      JimC6
      Bronze
      Thanks for the reply guys I have the setting ticked in "options" - "store history locally" so they should be stored.

It does say on Elephant under the "configuration" part that it is automatically configured to Titan and has "enabled" under state. Yet the only tournaments it has recorded me playing in are all Will Hill.

I talked to the support on Titan and they helped me locate my hand history, I went onto Elephant "Import" selected the tournament history folder and clicked to import it but nothing seemed to happen, it disappeared from the Import section and when i went back to tournaments I could still only see WillHill games.
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mrk1988
      Hey JimC6,

except for the part where you can not import emailed handhistories into any PokerStrategy.com Elephant datbase.
      EuanM probably didn't know that but no worries..

Make sure your handhistories are saved locally and check the import site for imported hands.

Apologies, was indeed not aware, thanks for that mrk!
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EuanM

Apologies, was indeed not aware, thanks for that mrk!
      Don't worry.

@JimC6:

So, your Titan Poker handhistories are now stored locally, but the path to the handhistory folder disapeared from the configuration?

In case there are already some handhistories present in this folder, a simple click on "Rescan" on the configuration page should add the folder automatically.
    • JimC6
      JimC6
      Bronze
      I have done the rescan and it says there were no changes made.

I don't know how come I can't get it to work. I imported the file manually it came up on the list yet still I could only see the few tournaments I played on Will Hill.

Do you think I may need to uninstall elephant and then re install it?
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Re-installing won't fix your problem.

Are there any handhistory in Titan Pokers handhistory folder?

Try adding your titan handhsistory folder(s) to PokerStrategy.com Elephants configuration manually.
    • JimC6
      JimC6
      Bronze
      In the folder there is a lot of stuff all in code.

I am confused to what has happened to my elephant even more now as last night I played the WillHill Poker-strategy depositers freeroll and today I have went to review my history and that is not showing either.

The last tournament it has me playing was on the 25/09/11.
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      We do not support Freerolls. That's why it did not show up.

"In the folder there is a lot of stuff all in code."
      Is there a handhistory folder? Have you added it to PokerStrategy.com Elephants configuration?