BTN: $5.44
      SB: $0.78
      BB: $1.55
      UTG: $2.74
      UTG+1: $2.70
      MP: $5.00

SB posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero has Q:club: J:diamond:

UTG calls $0.02, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.10, BTN calls $0.10, fold, fold, UTG calls $0.08

Flop: ($0.33, 3 players) Q:diamond: 6:diamond: 9:spade:
      UTG checks, Hero bets $0.21, fold, UTG raises to $0.42, fold

UTG wins $0.72
  • 2 replies
    • purplefizz
      Hi there s0kol22,

This thread was created in the Feedback Forum which contains your feedback on our strategy materials. Hands like these rightfully belong in the hand evaluation forums. (you will see it as a subforum below the No Limit Strategy Discussion Forums). I will move it there now. Just want to flag that so you will create it in the proper section next time and so that our awesome hand judges can see it and comment on it :)

Also it helps if you take a look at our hand evaluation rules.

These rules help our hand evaluation forum run more smoothly. Thanks so much for your cooperation. If you have any questions, dont hesitate to let me know ;)

• veriz
      Hello s0kol22,

Welcome to the NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

You could bet a bit bigger on the flop ~$0,26 but as we continue and we are even in a multiway pot I do like your fold here. Not worth to risk with just TP while you even don't have the best kicker.

Best Regards.