This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 SH 56s

• Meemawuk
      Meemawuk
      Bronze
      Obviously if i'm going to play such hands, I need to take stabs at pots on occasion. This is one of them

I decide to float the flop IP thinking that the flop can easily have missed his hand and I can take it away on a lot of turns.

Turn completes the flush which is a good card for me. HE checks and I make a bet to get all of his air to fold. Now I know he might call me here with a random high club card, and I am prepared to fire any non club river if he calls.

He check-raises me. Obviously I have to fold (though i'm not sure what he's repping? flush? AK/kq with a club? KcTx?) but is my plan okay?

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      CO:
      $11.24
      Hero:
      $10

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with 6:diamond: , 5:diamond:
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.30, Hero calls $0.30, 2 folds.

Flop: ($0.75) K:diamond: , 7:club: , 2:club: (2 players)
      CO bets $0.45, Hero calls $0.45.

Turn: ($1.65) T:club: (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero bets $1, CO raises to $2.90, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $3.65
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

With basically no equity I don´t like it. You have to bet turn and likely also river, since your 6 high doesn´t have showdown value.
      So I´d prefer folding or making raise to 1.2$ to force him out likely all the worst hands than flushdraws or Kx.

I think he likely has there smt like AcK or AcA. hard him to turn smt like AQ into bluff and if he had flushdraw he would barrel again.