[NL2-NL10] NL10 SH 56s

• Meemawuk
      Obviously if i'm going to play such hands, I need to take stabs at pots on occasion. This is one of them

I decide to float the flop IP thinking that the flop can easily have missed his hand and I can take it away on a lot of turns.

Turn completes the flush which is a good card for me. HE checks and I make a bet to get all of his air to fold. Now I know he might call me here with a random high club card, and I am prepared to fire any non club river if he calls.

He check-raises me. Obviously I have to fold (though i'm not sure what he's repping? flush? AK/kq with a club? KcTx?) but is my plan okay?

Known players:

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with 6:diamond: , 5:diamond:
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.30, Hero calls $0.30, 2 folds.

Flop: ($0.75) K:diamond: , 7:club: , 2:club: (2 players)
      CO bets $0.45, Hero calls $0.45.

Turn: ($1.65) T:club: (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero bets $1, CO raises to $2.90, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $3.65
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20

With basically no equity I don´t like it. You have to bet turn and likely also river, since your 6 high doesn´t have showdown value.
      So I´d prefer folding or making raise to 1.2$ to force him out likely all the worst hands than flushdraws or Kx.

I think he likely has there smt like AcK or AcA. hard him to turn smt like AQ into bluff and if he had flushdraw he would barrel again.