This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 AQs 3-bet fold?

• Meemawuk
      Meemawuk
      Bronze
      Obviously I'm making the 3-bet squeze here for value and since i'm OOP. When I get 4-bet is it safe to just fold? Not sure I can ever call profitably.

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $10
      MP3:
      $12.97
      BU:
      $7.54

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:diamond: , Q:diamond:
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0.30, CO folds, BU calls $0.30, Hero raises to $1.20, BB folds, MP3 raises to $2.70, 2 folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2.80
  • 5 replies
    • sausage646
      sausage646
      Bronze
      still, I wouldn't 3bet if I don't know my opponents, rather call - keep the weak aces in pot... when I have bigger sample size I probably would 3 bet depends on his vpip/pfr/ft3b/ct3b....
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Well i think i would do the same like you did.
    • Meemawuk
      Meemawuk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sausage646
      still, I wouldn't 3bet if I don't know my opponents, rather call - keep the weak aces in pot... when I have bigger sample size I probably would 3 bet depends on his vpip/pfr/ft3b/ct3b....
      I don't think calling and playing OOP vs at least 2 players (3 if the Bb calls with such a great price) is a good idea.
    • sausage646
      sausage646
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Meemawuk
      Originally posted by sausage646
      I don't think calling and playing OOP vs at least 2 players (3 if the Bb calls with such a great price) is a good idea.
      totally agree :D sht what was I thinking ^^
      thanks Meemawuk :f_biggrin:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Meemawuk,

Against rather looser players I guess I'd even Call here and play the hand postflop. Our hand is still strong enough to do that and also possible to even hit a flush.

Best Regards.