[NL2-NL10] Nl10 Jj

• Meemawuk
      I raise pre and flop top set. Board is pretty straighty. I should maybe c-bet a bit bigger?

Turn isnt the best car since and 9x now has a straight. Maybe check-call here with FH outs is better? If I get raise on the turn I have to fold?

River sucks too but I suppose he would have raise the turn with 9x. I dont see how its possible for him to bet anything worse here though and he will also have a very hard time calling. I was planning to check-fold. maybe check-call is possible?

Known players:

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with J:spade: , J:diamond:
      Hero raises to $0.30, 2 folds, BU calls $0.30, 2 folds.

Flop: ($0.75) J:heart: , T:club: , 8:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.54, BU calls $0.54.

Turn: ($1.83) 7:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.3, BU calls $1.30.

River: ($4.43) Q:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

Final Pot: $4.43

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows three-of-a-kind, jacks (Js Jd)
      BU shows (Qh Th)

Hero wins with three-of-a-kind, jacks (Js Jd)
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20

Valuebet river to 2.2$ and then fold to shove. He has there a lot of two pair hand combos that he might easily call you down. Also he would likely raise 9x on the turn. He would likely not valuebet himself two pair hands, but would still call you down, so you loose value by c/f.

If I should some reason to check river I´d planning calling half potsize bet expecting him sometimes thin valuebetting two pair and sometimes turning made hands into bluff.