Holdem Manager 2 strange HUD behaviour

• Alleen86
      Alleen86
      Platinum
      Hello!

I have just installed HM2 and started to use it. The problem is that the HUD works very strange. I play four tables and HUD is not visible all the time at all four tables. When I click to the particular table, I can see the HUD for that table, but sometimes not even then.. Sometimes I can see only parts of HUD, sometimes HUD disappears and appears again... It's impossible to use it that way.. :(

If I play just one table, I can see the HUD normally..

What should I do? Might there be a problem with my computer because its performances are not the greatest? (CPU 3,0 Ghz, RAM 512)
  • 7 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Which site are you playing?
      Was it working with HM1?

What happens if you enable Always on top under hud options -> config properties?
      Can you try a different Hud configuration?

Is it the same with the latest build we just released (5525)?
    • Alleen86
      Alleen86
      Platinum
      I forgot to mention, I play at Poker 770 and with HM1 it was working just fine.

Always on top option is enabled.. When I play four tables, the top two are working perfectly, the problem is with the bottom two tables.. The HUD and parts of HUD disappear and appear all the time.. The pop up works fine for all four tables..

I 've just installed the latest build and things are the same..

Is there something I can try to do?

Thank you for you reply!
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Odd, i will try it later today on an ipoker skin and see how it works.
      Last time i used HM2 there i had no such problems.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      I just played some hands on titan without any problems.

Which gametype are you playing?

Please check your auto-import folders - there should only be one entry for Poker770 handhistories and the archive should be in a different folder hierarchy.

And btw. 512 MB Ram may really not be enough as HM2 tries to cache a lot of data for performance.
    • Alleen86
      Alleen86
      Platinum
      Hi!

I slightly changed my HUD configration (removed some stats) and it started to work fine! After that I returned the stats I had previously removed and it remains working fine! :D

Don't know what was the problem, but am glad that it is solved now.. :)

Thank you very much for trying to help me!
    • szcsaba86
      szcsaba86
      Bronze
      hi! i play on party 6max tables.
      i have the same problem mentiponed above. when i click on a table the hud seems to refhresh itself on the table which i clicked. (disappears, and reappears). it's very annoying sometimes it takes 1-1,5sec to update itself. i have intel dual core proc, 4gb ram win7 64bit.

also notecaddy sometimes disables itself and then it's working again.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Please try a different Hud configuration too.