This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Not getting e-mails

• Arron63
      Arron63
      Bronze
      I have played at Everest once before, and I don't remember my screen name. I go to "forgotten login details" and I put in my e-mail and it says that an e-mail has been sent to my inbox, but no e-mail has been sent to my inbox nor my junk folder. Anyone know why this is? It definitely is the e-mail address I registered because they send me e-mails with promotions to me etc.
  • 3 replies
    • Arron63
      Arron63
      Bronze
      Finally got my username! (guessed) can close this thread mods.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey Arron :)

Sorry we couldn't come earlier to help you out but happy to see that you're solved it by guessing :D

Best of luck at the tables
      Ingrid
    • Madejski
      Madejski
      Bronze
      Same thing is happening to me! I did not play for a while, tried to log in but it did not recognize my login name. I asked for a login name more than once via querries. Never get any mail. I even send a mail from my email address to support and get nothing, zip, nada! It is been more than a two months. I request my login name from time to time, but no one is answering. Just echoes in the darkness.