Bank account verification

• nidzika
      nidzika
      Bronze
      Hi,

I have already verified my address and credit/debit card but I have a problem when I want to verify my bank account.

Yesterday I withdrawed small amount from Moneybookers to my bank account for the first time but they cannot send me bank account verification code, so called dummy payment. 'A bank account verification code has not been sent since we are unable to support bank account verification in your country of residence'.

Ok, I have one more option to verify my bank account. I need to upload funds to my Moneybookers account from a bank account held in my name but there is a problem. I am from Serbia and we have bizzare law here: we cannot send internationals bank transfers to companies without invoice. As Moneybookers do not provide any kind of invoice I simply cannot send them funds from my bank account in order to be verified.

Now, I do not know what to do to verify my bank account in order to increase my limits. Both methods for bank account verification are unavailable for me.

Maybe they will accept screenshot of my online bank account when I receive a payment? Any Moneybookers representative here willing to help me about this problem?
  • 6 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey nidzika,

I found out the fastest way for you to do it, will be to drop Moneybookers support an email (send it to pokerstrategy@moneybookers.com) asking for a bank account verification.
    • VBZg
      VBZg
      Gold
      Originally posted by nidzika
      Hi,

I have already verified my address and credit/debit card but I have a problem when I want to verify my bank account.

Yesterday I withdrawed small amount from Moneybookers to my bank account for the first time but they cannot send me bank account verification code, so called dummy payment. 'A bank account verification code has not been sent since we are unable to support bank account verification in your country of residence'.

Ok, I have one more option to verify my bank account. I need to upload funds to my Moneybookers account from a bank account held in my name but there is a problem. I am from Serbia and we have bizzare law here: we cannot send internationals bank transfers to companies without invoice. As Moneybookers do not provide any kind of invoice I simply cannot send them funds from my bank account in order to be verified.

Now, I do not know what to do to verify my bank account in order to increase my limits. Both methods for bank account verification are unavailable for me.

Maybe they will accept screenshot of my online bank account when I receive a payment? Any Moneybookers representative here willing to help me about this problem?
      Hey neighbor,

Had similar problem 6 months ago, so this is what I did. I gone to my bank and asked for statement of bank that I am their customer with all of my data on that statement considering bank account, which was purpesly for moneybookers. I had actually a lot of problems dealing with bank before they agree that they are going to give me, but I need to pay some fee also for that piece of paper (was pissed about it, but what I can do, shitty state=shitty banks, foreign bank). Then I just put the document in PDF called MB and it was solved instantly.

PS When you call them, ask them to return the call back, be prepared with your passwords to confirm that you are the one who is calling.

GL

Greetings from Croatia
    • nidzika
      nidzika
      Bronze
      Thanks Ingrid and VBZg. Sent email yesterday. I am waiting for reply but probably it will be something as VBZg suggested.
    • nidzika
      nidzika
      Bronze
      My bank account has just been successfully verified. Thanks Ingrid and VBZg.

Everything went smoothlly. You just need little patient, mb support will contact you with clear explanation what to do, just follow instruction and everything will be ok.
    • begbane
      begbane
      Bronze
      how you do that what bank you talk about intesa or reifeisen

send me a details via email [Edited by HollyMichelle]
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi begbane,

For security and personal reasons we don't allow email addresses on our forum.

Please use our community tool as point of contact.

Best regards,
      Gary