This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl2 Fr Kk

• keoghh
      keoghh
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      UTG1:
      $1.63
      Hero:
      $2.2

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with K:diamond: , K:club:
      UTG1 raises to $0.04, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.14, 5 folds, UTG1 calls $0.10.

Flop: ($0.31) T:heart: , 8:diamond: , 6:spade: (2 players)
      UTG1 raises $1.49 (All-In), Hero folds.

Final Pot: $1.80

Not really sure what to do here, obv ideal flop for me, but his shove just looks so strong? Should i call here?
  • 3 replies
    • churchilland
      churchilland
      Bronze
      i'd call bad im not a good poker player :)

Your oponet acording to HUD is quite loose and aggresive so he migth just have TT or other pair and you still hold a top pair, the only hand that can beat you here is a set or two pairs...
    • keoghh
      keoghh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by churchilland
      i'd call bad im not a good poker player :)

Your oponet acording to HUD is quite loose and aggresive so he migth just have TT or other pair and you still hold a top pair, the only hand that can beat you here is a set or two pairs...
      Straight aswell, however unlikely, or AA. :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello keoghh,

Well, most likely I'd even 3bet it bigger preflop. :) But as played I'd still snap-call it. If he really had a set or any strong hand, would he even shove like that? Most likely you had him beat.

Best Regards.