DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

Hero (BB): $12.15
      UTG: $10.50
      CO: $10.55
      BTN: $19.35
      SB: $10.00

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is BB with K :spade: J :heart:
      2 folds, BTN raises to $0.35, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.25

Flop: ($0.75) 5 :heart: A :spade: 6 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $0.70, Hero raises to $2, BTN calls $1.30

Turn: ($4.75) 4 :heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.70, BTN calls $2.70

River: ($10.15) Q :heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $7.10, BTN calls $7.10

stats:26/24 agfactor 4.0 wts 29 steal from BU 52% hands 6k fold to 3bet 78% 4bet range 3% cbet flop 65%

-preflop: His fold to 3bet is 78%, with KJo, i decided to call, because i do not want to 3bet and fold to a 4bet, I will 3 bet this player with a polarised range of speculative hands and monsters.

-flop: he will often cbet here with his wide range, so i made a bluff ch/raise, after he called the ch/raise i put him on a flush draw, Ax, some pocket pairs

-turn: i am not sure about the turn bet, i wanted to make some pocket pairs to fold

-river: i guess the shove was a bad idea ... dont see any better hands that will fold
  • 2 replies
    • delanonunes
      delanonunes
      Gold
      Hi Swimm, i hope you don't mind me having a look at your hand for my last piece of homework,i'm sure you'll see plenty of mine soon lol : )

Pre-flop: can't blame you really for calling a guy with these stats i suppose, but personally when someones as loose as this is constantly in hands, i like to really tighten up my legitimate starting hands because when they do have a hand, it's great to have a much better one(play tight against loose and loose against tight).

Flop: I suppose here if i was considering to play the hand i'd have to donkbet straight out to see if i could take it down straight away because like you said any Ax was well within his range and if he re-raised then you could easily fold without getting caught up in this fishes net, after he called your raise what kind of hands was you putting him on??

Turn: i would still have been slightly concerned at this point with him calling a half pot bet, i might have checked instead to keep the pot down and try and get to a free showdown if you thought he was on a total bluff (which is all your beating at the moment)

River: nice little stab at the end, but theres now a BDF out there and all kinds of hands which he surely must have a tiny part of somewhere, i'd like to say that i'm playing check/fold here but alas i sometimes bluff in all the wrong places and am now desparately trying not to lol.... ; )

The way i see it as that it gets so hard to guage a loose/passive players range but when they do get heavy they tend to have a hand even if its two small pair or something silly...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Swimm,

Not a huge fan of Check/Raising the flop. Of course it's possible but against his almost pot size bet I'd just Check/Fold it.

As you continue then I don't really see why we should bet the turn? What hands are you going to make to fold which did Call on flop vs your Check/Raise? Most likely none, so therefore standard Check/Fold on turn.

Best Regards.