Bankroll problem

• Qwetzalcoatl
      Qwetzalcoatl
      Bronze
      Hello

I have instaled Elephant and it had loaded all my hands and history with no problems. But I, as a SnG player, have build my bankroll to about 150 dollars, but elephanty shows that I am in 300 dollar debt.

And also when i am playing at the tabe i can't see my and other players stats througn entire tournament. There is a message telling me that the stats will show as sonn as i have played enouh hands on that table.

Where is the problem? Will this mistake dissapear as I will continue to use Elephant longer period of time?

Thanks,
      Qwetzalcoatl
  • 4 replies
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey Qwetzalcoatl,

we currently do not support a HUD for tournaments / sngs.

As for your bankroll - make sure every tournament you played has its corresponding tournament summary imported as well!

Check the tournament page for any tournament without a placement, etc..

You might want to import those tournament summaries manually in case you still have them.
    • Qwetzalcoatl
      Qwetzalcoatl
      Bronze
      Okay, thannks for answer. I will check it.
    • Qwetzalcoatl
      Qwetzalcoatl
      Bronze
      I have checked it and it don't count 1st place as a place in the money and it don't add any money to my graph if i win the tourney.
      Any sugestions how to configure winning prices?
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Qwetzalcoatl
      I have checked it and it don't count 1st place as a place in the money and it don't add any money to my graph if i win the tourney.
      Any sugestions how to configure winning prices?
      We are aware of this problem.