This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Bankroll problem

• Qwetzalcoatl
      Qwetzalcoatl
      Bronze
      Hello

I have instaled Elephant and it had loaded all my hands and history with no problems. But I, as a SnG player, have build my bankroll to about 150 dollars, but elephanty shows that I am in 300 dollar debt.

And also when i am playing at the tabe i can't see my and other players stats througn entire tournament. There is a message telling me that the stats will show as sonn as i have played enouh hands on that table.

Where is the problem? Will this mistake dissapear as I will continue to use Elephant longer period of time?

Thanks,
      Qwetzalcoatl
  • 4 replies
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey Qwetzalcoatl,

we currently do not support a HUD for tournaments / sngs.

As for your bankroll - make sure every tournament you played has its corresponding tournament summary imported as well!

Check the tournament page for any tournament without a placement, etc..

You might want to import those tournament summaries manually in case you still have them.
    • Qwetzalcoatl
      Qwetzalcoatl
      Bronze
      Okay, thannks for answer. I will check it.
    • Qwetzalcoatl
      Qwetzalcoatl
      Bronze
      I have checked it and it don't count 1st place as a place in the money and it don't add any money to my graph if i win the tourney.
      Any sugestions how to configure winning prices?
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Qwetzalcoatl
      I have checked it and it don't count 1st place as a place in the money and it don't add any money to my graph if i win the tourney.
      Any sugestions how to configure winning prices?
      We are aware of this problem.