This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Getting tracked?

• DocBrown112
      DocBrown112
      Bronze
      I followed the procedure outlined in the site-section, when I registered last week. A few days later, I wondered why I didn't get any Strategy Points, so I asked Betfair support and they informed med that I wasn't tracked but they would try to fix it for me. The following day, Tuesday, they informed med that I was now tracked, but I still haven't seen any points so far.

Any idea how long it lasts before I see any points and will I receive them starting from Tuesday or later?

Best regards
      DocBrown112
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey DocBrown112,

Have you filled in your Betfair Poker ID in your profile settings here?

It may be a delay with the Strategy points being updated from the Poker Room.

I suggest you write a ticket to our customer support team with both your username and player ID (the name you have at the tables) and ask them if you are tracked.

As I said, it just maybe because of a slight delay with getting the data from Betfair, let's hope that this is the case.

Best wishes,
      Gary
    • DocBrown112
      DocBrown112
      Bronze
      Hi Gary,

Thanks for the swift reply.

I have registered a username for BetFair on the profile page; whether it is right or not is hard to tell now, but I think it is.

I will wait a few days and see if anything happens and if not, I will raise a ticket.

Best regards
      DocBrown112
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey DocBrown112,

No worries, I think that's the wisest choice at this stage.

Keep us informed :)

Gary
    • DocBrown112
      DocBrown112
      Bronze
      Got my first points from Betfair today, so it works now.

/DocBrown112
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey DocBrown112,

Excellent news, glad to hear :)

I seen elsewhere that there had been delays with getting the data from Betfair, so I assume that's all back on track now.

Enjoy your poker and your weekend,

Gary