Getting tracked?

• DocBrown112
      DocBrown112
      Bronze
      I followed the procedure outlined in the site-section, when I registered last week. A few days later, I wondered why I didn't get any Strategy Points, so I asked Betfair support and they informed med that I wasn't tracked but they would try to fix it for me. The following day, Tuesday, they informed med that I was now tracked, but I still haven't seen any points so far.

Any idea how long it lasts before I see any points and will I receive them starting from Tuesday or later?

Best regards
      DocBrown112
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey DocBrown112,

Have you filled in your Betfair Poker ID in your profile settings here?

It may be a delay with the Strategy points being updated from the Poker Room.

I suggest you write a ticket to our customer support team with both your username and player ID (the name you have at the tables) and ask them if you are tracked.

As I said, it just maybe because of a slight delay with getting the data from Betfair, let's hope that this is the case.

Best wishes,
      Gary
    • DocBrown112
      DocBrown112
      Bronze
      Hi Gary,

Thanks for the swift reply.

I have registered a username for BetFair on the profile page; whether it is right or not is hard to tell now, but I think it is.

I will wait a few days and see if anything happens and if not, I will raise a ticket.

Best regards
      DocBrown112
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey DocBrown112,

No worries, I think that's the wisest choice at this stage.

Keep us informed :)

Gary
    • DocBrown112
      DocBrown112
      Bronze
      Got my first points from Betfair today, so it works now.

/DocBrown112
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey DocBrown112,

Excellent news, glad to hear :)

I seen elsewhere that there had been delays with getting the data from Betfair, so I assume that's all back on track now.

Enjoy your poker and your weekend,

Gary