This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

This site is a joke

• JohnJames97
      JohnJames97
      Bronze
      Put your money somewhere else.
      Ridiculous, i got quads 6 times in first hour , playing two tables at once.
      no one played back.
      then i get all in 180 bb deep at .5/10 with AA pre and guy turns 49o and flops full house.

i suspect it is a badly run roulette wheel at best.

i'm done with them. Absolute disgrace.
  • 4 replies
    • KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      I felt this way first too about Poker770 but discovered it was my game and that I needed to slow down my plays.
    • bullettooth1
      bullettooth1
      Bronze
      i was on 4tables got 4 quads in an hour with hardly any action then in the next hour lost 5 buy ins with the best hand til the turn and river, i mean like 2 and 3outer suck outs! just the way it goes sometimes huh? just hope my luck changes before my bankroll runs out haha!
      gl anyway hope your luck changes too
    • SirPaulius
      SirPaulius
      Bronze
      i got quads twice in 6k hand or so won both AI on river. so ?
    • Abe1919
      Abe1919
      Bronze
      i like this site,only had quads a couple of times and 1 straight flush,whereas on fulltilt had a few royal flushes and pokerstars had back to back quads twice in 2 days. Depends what style you like i 'spose. Generally iPoker clients are bad but this hasn't been too bad for me.