500 points

• MitNibbler
      MitNibbler
      Bronze
      I have registered an account of HM before and did not purchase. Now I wish to purchase it and get the 500 points. Is there something else I need to do to make sure I get the points? The steps do not discuss someone having already registered.

TIA
  • 10 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi tia,

what do you mean by registered? you have a trial of HEM ongoing and now you want to purchase the full version? or you bought HEM1 before and now want HEM2? or did you mean something else? will try to get some answers for you after you clarify.

smiles,
      wendy
    • MitNibbler
      MitNibbler
      Bronze
      sorry,

What I mean is... I went to HM site before they had HM2 available(Not Beta), created an account. Took the reg code and entered it on PS. I have a check in the HM area on tracked accounts now, and have for a couple weeks.

So my question is now, that it is out and I want to purchase it and get the 500 points, how would I go about that? As I didn't purchase it. When I read the instructions on how to get the points and such, it says to use the code from HM. I have already given that before. Maybe I have misread the whole thing and I am being a dumb a$$ :)
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hmm, i do not think there is any problem with having registered before.
      in fact, that is really step 1 right? you can check out the instructions here.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/software/12/

i will also ask someone to double check, although the answer may come on monday as they are off this weekend. thanks for your patience!

smiles,
      wendy
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      alright here is more info. did you create a HM account using our link? you can find it in this news article:

HEM and PokerStrategy.com

also this was advised to us:
      every player that purchases HM2 via our tracking link will receive 500 bonus StrategyPoints.

All the player need to do is checking his user ID he has with Holdem Manager and enter it into the HM2 guide which will release the minute HM2 is for sale.

For now, player can already pre-register. They simply should follow the tracking link from our announcement news: HEM and PokerStrategy.com
      and create an account with HM2.

This loads a cookie on their machine which has a lifetime of 120 days. Meaning: If a player registers now with HM - no matter if HM2 is not for sale yet - he will be tracked to us once HM2 goes live.

i hope that helps clarify things. if you need more support, don't hesitate to send a ticket here.
    • 1984ioc
      1984ioc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      hi tia,

what do you mean by registered? you have a trial of HEM ongoing and now you want to purchase the full version? or you bought HEM1 before and now want HEM2? or did you mean something else? will try to get some answers for you after you clarify.

smiles,
      wendy
      I know these days,especially with celebrities they like to call their kids strange names like Apple,Peaches and Mercedes but people calling their children Thanks in Advance is taking it a bit far isn't it ;)
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      doh! :f_eek:

see i totally did not get that :D
      you've got a progressive name yourself :f_p:
    • MitNibbler
      MitNibbler
      Bronze
      Well...

I attempted to purchase HM2, but was denied. I was told I was doing something fraudulent. I have no idea, what, I am being fraudulent in. I have emailed support there to get an idea of what is going on.

:(
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MitNibbler
      Well...

I attempted to purchase HM2, but was denied. I was told I was doing something fraudulent. I have no idea, what, I am being fraudulent in. I have emailed support there to get an idea of what is going on.

:(
      hmm that does seem out of the ordinary. that's the first i heard of it. can you give more details? who said you were fraudulent, HEM support? i am not sure what's going on, will try to get you some help but i'm not sure what we can do exactly. response might come on monday though since the weekend is upon us. you were correct in emailing their support. pls let us know how you get on.

smiles,
      wendy
    • MitNibbler
      MitNibbler
      Bronze
      It was the sales department that told me. Here is a line out of the email. "We Suspect Your Credit Card payment as Fraud And Denying the Payment".

I'm going to call my card too. I have never had any issues before. I have worked at an online establishment before and had to verify credit card payments. They didn't even call me, which I found odd.

Called my card and they say there is nothing wrong with my account. :/
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      oh i see, so the problem lies with HEM Sales not accepting your credit card? do you think that's the problem? seems a bit strange.
      in this case, you better email their support, and ask what needs to be done.

hope you are able to sort it out. let us know!